ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is

IAFB2021Champs

HR Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
I think we only have 6 or 7 threads on page one right now with him in the title. I thought we better get another one going.

This one probably contains just as much important information as all of the other ones.

Just for fun, did anyone do anything fun over the weekend? Thought about doing some yard work yesterday but dang that wind made it a little to chilly.

I think we only have 6 or 7 threads on page one right now with him in the title. I thought we better get another one going.

This one probably contains just as much important information as all of the other ones.

Just for fun, did anyone do anything fun over the weekend? Thought about doing some yard work yesterday but dang that wind made it a little to chilly.
To your OP: A domestic terrorist, a decades long conman, serial rapist and someone who is comprised and does Putin's bidding. He also money laundered his Daddies inheritance to avoid taxes and is a racist, vile pos. He's also the leader of the Republican Party...

And to your message: lots of basketball!

Good luck. This thread won't make it past 1 page.

Regardless, I had a pretty solid weekend; my son's soccer match, lots of family time, got some yard work done and the sod we put down in the back yard last weekend is starting to take.

dance trump GIF

This page will drop to second and father really fast. The left are crying really bad right now and the right is poking them in the eye about it. Same o's***t different day. I really like a few weeks ago when they were all in jail. There was fun and hardly anyone had their panties in a bunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT