ADVERTISEMENT

Trump keeps winning

I said nothing about pressure.

I'm saying you get worked up over nothing. And then get upset when called out on it.

And get a napkin. No one believes that is ranch on your chin.

As far as getting worked up, what makes you think I am worked up???? What kind of doctor are you btw?

So are you happy or not that there won’t be a trade war right now and China is coming to the table to negotiate trade?
All of that could have happened without a "trade war" anyway.

Basically, it is like when I tell my four year old he can't have any chocolate and he throws a temper. After the temper, he still doesn't get any chocolate. But, we can "talk" about it.

Hint: The temper is the trade war in this analogy.

Reactions: Rudolph
We're not in the high school debate club, and I spare it's use for only the most fitting individuals, and his is a fitting case.

Finding rationale for using that word is unfortunate. I would like to politely suggest that you consider removing that word from your vocabulary as I feel it is extremely hurtful.

Finding rationale for using that word is unfortunate. I would like to politely suggest that you consider removing that word from your vocabulary as I feel it is extremely hurtful.

If you take away liberals ability to name call, insult, etc they won't have anything to say on these boards

Shakespeare:
...It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

DJ Khaled:
QlYZV.gif

@srams21 (too many syllables for him, bro)

thanks for proving my point. I just took a gander at this thread alone and I found over 25 posts from "liberal" posters who name call, insult, etc. I found less than five from "conservative posters".

ok will insult cover it

Looks like you "kicked it off" with post #8. Now you're getting pissypants because your position has been shown to be overly simplistic. When people point that out to you, you claim they are "insulting" you.

Looks like you "kicked it off" with post #8. Now you're getting pissypants because your position has been shown to be overly simplistic. When people point that out to you, you claim they are "insulting" you.

Couple of things, you are one of the worst posters here that does it, so don't get upset when you are called out on it. As far as my #8 post, I included it in my counting as one of the five, although I felt like it was a general observation rather than a personal insult to a specific poster, none the less I counted it. You can go back and look at my posting history, for the most part I like to debate and discuss the issues. I at times have gone down this rabbit hole, but usually after I have been personally name called or insulted (which is fine btw), just realize that I will either call you out on it, or give it right back to ya. Personally I would like to have a spirited debate on the issues without the insults, name calling etc, but unfortunately it has become all to common in our society that when you lack anything of substance to debate you resolve yourselves to the lowest form of communication.

RNHawk is the nurse I want to perform all of my surgeries.

Well I only work for some of the best surgeons in the country who want me as their circulator so you should be in good hands.

I remember when language didn’t really matter, liberals er libtards were snowflakes. It was round about the time that Obummer/Obozo was still potus and his wife Moochelle was First Lady. It continued on while Hilliary was running to follow, um, Imam Obama.

I actually hate the name-calling. But I also think that getting personally upset by being called dumb or whatever on a message board is pretty fvcking soft.

That said, dumb thread is dumb.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Well I only work for some of the best surgeons in the country who want me as their circulator so you should be in good hands.

a. Do not leave the room unless you are sent for equipment or supplies or you are relieved by another circulator. If you are leaving the room to obtain equipment or supplies, notify the scrub and anesthetist and return as quickly as possible. If the supplies or equipment cannot be obtained quickly, notify the operating room supervisor or the noncommissioned officer in charge (NCOIC) and return to the operating room.

b. When a general anesthetic is being administered, stay at the patient’s side. If it is necessary to move in the anesthesia area, use smooth, careful movements.

c. Watch to see what the scrub needs and furnish this material.

d. Keep the operating room light adjusted so that there is no shadow on the operative area. If the light appears to need adjustment, ask the surgeon’s permission before refocusing the light. Keep well away from the sterile field while adjusting the light.

e. Keep the room neat by removing sponges, instruments, bits of suture, etc., from the floor. Use an unsterile sponge forceps to pick up soiled sponges (for your protection, do not pick them up with your hands) and then place them in such a way that will facilitate counting. Pick up sponges as they are discarded and do not allow them to accumulate. Put them in an area where they can be observed by the surgeon, the anesthetist, and the scrub.

f. Keep the saline in the basins warm, if required, by adding hot solution as necessary.

g. Prepare appropriate size specimen jars (with lids) to receive the specimen.

Reactions: JWolf74
a. Do not leave the room unless you are sent for equipment or supplies or you are relieved by another circulator. If you are leaving the room to obtain equipment or supplies, notify the scrub and anesthetist and return as quickly as possible. If the supplies or equipment cannot be obtained quickly, notify the operating room supervisor or the noncommissioned officer in charge (NCOIC) and return to the operating room.

b. When a general anesthetic is being administered, stay at the patient’s side. If it is necessary to move in the anesthesia area, use smooth, careful movements.

c. Watch to see what the scrub needs and furnish this material.

d. Keep the operating room light adjusted so that there is no shadow on the operative area. If the light appears to need adjustment, ask the surgeon’s permission before refocusing the light. Keep well away from the sterile field while adjusting the light.

e. Keep the room neat by removing sponges, instruments, bits of suture, etc., from the floor. Use an unsterile sponge forceps to pick up soiled sponges (for your protection, do not pick them up with your hands) and then place them in such a way that will facilitate counting. Pick up sponges as they are discarded and do not allow them to accumulate. Put them in an area where they can be observed by the surgeon, the anesthetist, and the scrub.

f. Keep the saline in the basins warm, if required, by adding hot solution as necessary.

g. Prepare appropriate size specimen jars (with lids) to receive the specimen.

What is your point? Yes I do these things, do you think this is all I do?

They want you as the circulator? Is it because you get in the way at the table? Or they just love your soft touch when you have to reach into their back pocket to answer a call or page?

Bragging about being a circulator. Awesome.

I remember when language didn’t really matter, liberals er libtards were snowflakes. It was round about the time that Obummer/Obozo was still potus and his wife Moochelle was First Lady. It continued on while Hilliary was running to follow, um, Imam Obama.

I actually hate the name-calling. But I also think that getting personally upset by being called dumb or whatever on a message board is pretty fvcking soft.

That said, dumb thread is dumb.
Again. Post #8.

Is your attention span really this short?

again you were talking about the thread topic and that was my response

They want you as the circulator? Is it because you get in the way at the table? Or they just love your soft touch when you have to reach into their back pocket to answer a call or page?

Bragging about being a circulator. Awesome.

obviously it is all of the above.

again you were talking about the thread topic and that was my response
No; I was referring to your thread topic to draw in people you knew would disagree, then insult them in Post #8. Then bitch about it when people demonstrated your premise was flawed and dished insults back at you, like you were all innocent.

You started the thread to toss insults, which you did in (I believe) your 2nd post. Now you're mad that other people are better at insulting you. And making fun of your job and stuff.

Simply pointing out you're bringing it on yourself.

No; I was referring to your thread topic to draw in people you knew would disagree, then insult them in Post #8. Then bitch about it when people demonstrated your premise was flawed and dished insults back at you, like you were all innocent.

You started the thread to toss insults, which you did in (I believe) your 2nd post. Now you're mad that other people are better at insulting you. And making fun of your job and stuff.

Simply pointing out you're bringing it on yourself.

well we are obviously going to agree to disagree.........idiot.

@Joes Place, just so you are aware the idiot comment was made tongue in cheek to lighten the mood, so don't go all postal

@Joes Place, just so you are aware the postal comment was made tongue in cheek to lighten the mood, so don't get mad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT