ADVERTISEMENT

Trump posts he will be arrested Tuesday

If he's gonna hole-up at Mar A Lago and call out his minions with ARs to hold a stand-off, I'd say it's high time to give everyone inside 60 minutes to evac, then send in National Guard troops with full body armor and civilian attack vehicles to take the place by force.

That's what he wants, give it to him. Shoot anything and anyone that moves.
HIMARS that hole…

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Who is preventing the other arrested specifically? Do you have any links backing this up?
Seriously? Did you just move to the country or do you listen to nothing but msnbc all day? No serious person denies there's a protected ruling class in DC. Don't be ignorant.

Democrat here and I think electing a moderate Republican POTUS 24 would be one of the most wonderful things to happen. We need a functioning Republican Party that could show the lunatic base you can still win without conspiracy or owning the libs and maybe force Democrats to pick some younger candidates.
Hallelujah!

I loathe Trump, with all my soul. They are overcharging here. He committed a misdemeanor.
I guess we'll have to see what the official charges are. If it's Stormy related that can be played off politically and even be a major fundraising tool.

puppy fail GIF

Seriously? Did you just move to the country or do you listen to nothing but msnbc all day? No serious person denies there's a protected ruling class in DC. Don't be ignorant.
Great answer. Didn’t really expect anything less from you. I see you’re ignorant on the Wrestling board too. Congrats!

Reactions: win4jj
Democrat here and I think electing a moderate Republican POTUS 24 would be one of the most wonderful things to happen. We need a functioning Republican Party that could show the lunatic base you can still win without conspiracy or owning the libs and maybe force Democrats to pick some younger candidates.
Unicorns don't exist.

Or more accurately, dodo's no longer exist. They may have at one time, but the GOP has driven them to extinction. Any "moderate" Republican will still be for a national anti-abortion bill, still be for massive deficit exploding tax cuts for the rich and corporations, still be for ending medicare and social security, or at least changing it so you have to wait until you are 70 to get any of it, and would still be for passing anti-speech laws that limit trans and gay people to have equal rights.

I guess we'll have to see what the official charges are. If it's Stormy related that can be played off politically and even be a major fundraising tool.
He’s going to be charged with a felony but it will be downgraded by a judge.

Can he be charge with anything with that tweet and then his supporters are there to shoot the police?

Trump is at the NCAA wrestling championships for some reason. They just showed him on TV.

Trump is at the NCAA wrestling championships for some reason. They just showed him on TV.
Well, he's a narcissist, and his ego was guaranteed some cheers. He has a history of showing up uninvited at sporting events and awards shows.

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT