ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Going to Win

So one whackadoodle outlier state doesn’t determine the course of the union, by design.
That’s what. It’s ****ing genius.
Do you think I’m advocating for doing away with the electoral college? I’m not. I never have. Was just making an observation.

Stop trying to argue with everyone all the time with every ****ing post.

He's up big in many states that Biden won including Michigan and Nevada and Georgia. Looking real bad.

I had thought this dope would have been convicted. Nothing happened.
Did it ever occur to your side that the repeated attempts to remove him, charge him, sue him, might not go as planned and be received by many as interference in their choice of president?

All these attempts seem to have helped Trump more than hurt him imo.

If Trump does win, I can see him try to make things rough for Governor Reynolds. She betrayed him in his eyes.

Do you think I’m advocating for doing away with the electoral college? I’m not. I never have. Was just making an observation.

Stop trying to argue with everyone all the time with every ****ing post.
Your ‘observation’ on the electoral began, “This is the problem.”

I explained why I don’t think it’s a problem, it’s a feature.

Stop trying to tell me what to post.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
While the battleground polls are a concern for Biden, I still tend to think there is a political eternity between now and November, during which unfathomable money will be spent, and the battlegrounds will come down to turnout, which the d’s will be better at.

I don't understand people in this country, I guess.
A lot of shoes will drop between now and November.

Way too early to call.

I still think Trump has a hard ceiling. Harder than Biden's. There will be folks that aren't jazzed about the Biden/Harris ticket who are currently expressing their opinion that will hold their nose and vote for Joe.

Just a couple percentage pts have to shift.

Joe should have been a caretaker presidency. Save the republic then hand off the baton. The most important decision of his presidency should have been his VP pick.....he chose a person that pretty much ensured he'd have to run at age 82.

Hence the election will be much closer than it should have been.

I don't understand people in this country, I guess.
He should win. Frivolous lawsuits, trying to keep him off ballot. Both sides don't want him only makes him stronger. Say what you will: ego/character flaws/hate listening to him but like his policies.
Biden is a corpse and should be in a nursing home/Trump not far behind. Sad these are the 2 choices.

Hillary's entire popular vote advantage was in CA.
Trump collected more popular votes in the other 49 states than she did.
Part of why we have an electoral college, helps bring the outliers in line.
Trump won the popular vote in 30 states, to Clinton's 20.
Oh Good…another dumbass who believes a vote in a state not named California is worth more than a vote in California.

I am so damned glad that we let lines on a map define the value of our vote. It would be a shame if my vote in Illinois was worth the same as a vote in Wyoming.

Oh Good…another dumbass who believes a vote in a state not named California is worth more than a vote in California.

I am so damned glad that we let lines on a map define the value of our vote. It would be a shame if my vote in Illinois was worth the same as a vote in Wyoming.
So you want to dissolve the U.S. Senate?

Possibly worst case scenario there. I expect a full blown constitutional crisis as state legislatures work feverishly to overturn their election results, while state and local officials all over the country refuse to certify results.
This. He’ll lose again but end up President anyway.

So Trump did very well if you look at dirt. Hillary did very well if you consider people.

Or, if you take away several million of Hillary’s votes, Trump beat her.

I’m trying to figure out how anyone can attach significance to things like that. But, then Trump supporters are an egg roll short of a pu-pu platter.

He should win. Frivolous lawsuits, trying to keep him off ballot. Both sides don't want him only makes him stronger. Say what you will: ego/character flaws/hate listening to him but like his policies.
Biden is a corpse and should be in a nursing home/Trump not far behind. Sad these are the 2 choices.

It's sad that imagined spite is an accepted motivating factor for millions of people to cast a primary ballot.

The White house needs to have Joe snort 2 lines of coke, then 3 of adderall, and a shot of Crown and have him absolutely nail a speech on policy changes going forward. That alone is 5 points.
No more quotes of "Trump is bad" or "Trump is a threat to democracy" or "Trump is evil" or "Trump is a meany."
The fact of the matter is some people thoroughly enjoyed their lives during Trump's 4 years. Now they may have not necessarily been MAGA or liked Trump but they enjoyed cheap gas and cheap groceries and really cheap everything.
Again like i've said before the Dems need to stop attacking Trump. Leave that game to him. Stop saying a vote for anyone but Joe is a vote for Trump. Tell the American people WHY they should vote for Joe Biden.

So you want to dissolve the U.S. Senate?
Nah, the senate is fine. I would dissolve the Electoral College in a heartbeat and gerrymandering congressional districts should be criminal (looking at both parties on that). Let the president be chosen by ALL the people. Let congress be the check and balance that allows for representation in underpopulated areas, but do so fairly. The fact we allow this in two branches of government is my big issue. It unbalances our national discourse and in combination with an antiquated two party system means our country is constantly pulled by the extreme wings of both parties.

But alas, such things require constitutional amendments so I’m just pissing in the wind here, frustrated by a political environment that allows our two choices to be the numpties we have running now.

So Trump did very well if you look at dirt. Hillary did very well if you consider people.

I’m trying to figure out how anyone can attach significance to things like that. But, then Trump supporters are an egg roll short of a pu-pu platter.
Your problem is thinking that state sovereignty is equal to “dirt” in our Union of States.

Trump won the popular vote in 49 states but then you say it was 30 vs. 20?

Eh I haven’t given up yet. Poll participants this far out I don’t think have fully grasped the reality of the rematch. Also Biden hasn’t campaigned at all and is sitting on a huge war chest. I expect the summer will be a barrage; if the Dems are smart, they’ll campaign on nothing except abortion and women’s rights.

Just need to win Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. That’s it.

This whole “a lot can happen in 6 months” crowd is ignoring that for the last 6 months, it’s gotten worse for Biden

We’ve been through these two running against eachother before, nothing is going to change before Election Day. Minds are made up on these two

I give him 40% odds of winning if the election happened today.

Don't forget to vote against him and get all your family and friends to as well.
40% of the country probably will vote for him. How is that a pathway to victory? I just don't see it. And besides, he might be a convicted criminal well before November and that's going to have an impact as well. What a freaking mess. Two old men, 2 poor choices

He’s trying to say that Hillary’s margin of victory in the popular vote was due entirely to California. This premise is false because it ignores that Trump had several states that he had won by lopsided margins as well.

He’s trying to say that Hillary’s margin of victory in the popular vote was due entirely to California. This premise is false because it ignores that Trump had several states that he had won by lopsided margins as well.
Clinton won California by 4.3M votes FWIW.

She won the national popular vote by 2.9M

He's up big in many states that Biden won including Michigan and Nevada and Georgia. Looking real bad.

I had thought this dope would have been convicted. Nothing happened.
Any chance he can win and then be convicted. We wouldn’t have either Trump or Biden be in office. Talk about a win win.

I thought that looked funny at first too. I think he's saying if you add up all the votes of 49 states, Trump had more. Then, if you look at the totals in each state separately, Trump had more votes in 30 of the 50.

Reactions: IANDFAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT