ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Interviews Devon Archer

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

Non verbal communication speaks louder than verbal... Archer clearly knows biden was peddling influence via his son and agrees that joe biden did just that.

My favorite part at the end:
Tucker: joe bidens not allowed to be working with businesses on foreign governments while he's vice president
Archer: not that I know of
Tucker: lol but here he is
Archer: right

Well if its a Pepsi I guess we should just move on.

Hunter and Joe were involved in one of the most lucrative and corrupt influence peddling schemes in the history of the US government and it was involving Joe while he was occupying the second most powerful position in our government.

This needs to be blown wide open. If there’s nothing there then we will figure it out, after an impeachment inquiry. Until then let’s see where this leads. The dots are connecting. Joe has lied over and over.

Hunter and Joe were involved in one of the most lucrative and corrupt influence peddling schemes in the history of the US government and it was involving Joe while he was occupying the second most powerful position in our government.

This needs to be blown wide open. If there’s nothing there then we will figure it out, after an impeachment inquiry. Until then let’s see where this leads. The dots are connecting. Joe has lied over and over.
Literally no reason to give joe the benefit of the doubt either. The man has lied through his teeth his entire life. He's even had to drop out of other presidential runs in the past because he got caught plagiarizing. Why anyone would assume he was acting on the up and up is beyond me.

Most lucrative? Or standard American graft for wealthy and/or connected? Aren't people talking about $5 million made by Hunter Biden? 10% to the big guy for that is like $500k. Yeah the dots are sure connecting.

Reactions: Ree4
The first installment of Archer’s interview with the former Fox News host was released Wednesday, two days after he sat for a closed-door interview with the House Oversight Committee and testified that Hunter Biden put on his father on speakerphone with other people about 20 times over the course of a decade.

Archer told the committee that “they never once spoke about any business dealings” in those phone conversations.

“As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, ‘What’s going on?’” Goldman said, adding “there wasn’t a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had.”

Democrats also stressed there were especially frequent conversations between Hunter Biden and his father after his brother, Beau Biden, died in 2015.

So, Hunter cold-called his dad to chat an average of twice a year for a decade in order to impress people. Certainly the first for any relation of a politician!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 and Out on D
Most lucrative? Or standard American graft for wealthy and/or connected? Aren't people talking about $5 million made by Hunter Biden? 10% to the big guy for that is like $500k. Yeah the dots are sure connecting.
Yes one of the most lucrative. If he received even a dollar leveraging his position it was too much.

I also think once get a forensic accountant on this the amounts that flowed from foreign governments into the Biden family will be mind blowing. It doesn’t have to go right into joes account. Hunter has already stated he paid for many of his dad’s expenses. Same difference.

Think about this like the college recruiting violations in the past. PreNIL. Texas businesses paying for a highly sought after Texas recruits moms new ride is just like the program giving money to the recruit himself.

Or like if you, hypothetically of course, had your mom place bets on college games and the proceeds your mom won somehow managing to find themselves buying you better Xmas gifts for example. I mean, the account wasn’t in your name. Sure, you gave her some tips on which games to bet on but the account didn’t have your name on it and the winnings didn’t go into an account you owned. I mean not guilty right?

These types of dots seem pretty easy for people to connect. Until it is someone that is in the right position of power in the right party.

Yes one of the most lucrative. If he received even a dollar leveraging his position it was too much.

I also think once get a forensic accountant on this the amounts that flowed from foreign governments into the Biden family will be mind blowing. It doesn’t have to go right into joes account. Hunter has already stated he paid for many of his dad’s expenses. Same difference.

Think about this like the college recruiting violations in the past. PreNIL. Texas businesses paying for a highly sought after Texas recruits moms new ride is just like the program giving money to the recruit himself.

Or like if you, hypothetically of course, had your mom place bets on college games and the proceeds your mom won somehow managing to find themselves buying you better Xmas gifts for example. I mean, the account wasn’t in your name. Sure, you gave her some tips on which games to bet on but the account didn’t have your name on it and the winnings didn’t go into an account you owned. I mean not guilty right?

These types of dots seem pretty easy for people to connect. Until it is someone that is in the right position of power in the right party.

You've lost the plot bro. I hope you don't talk about this stuff IRL with people you believe respect you.

The first installment of Archer’s interview with the former Fox News host was released Wednesday, two days after he sat for a closed-door interview with the House Oversight Committee and testified that Hunter Biden put on his father on speakerphone with other people about 20 times over the course of a decade.

Archer told the committee that “they never once spoke about any business dealings” in those phone conversations.

“As he described it, it was all casual conversation, niceties, the weather, ‘What’s going on?’” Goldman said, adding “there wasn’t a single conversation about any of the business dealings that Hunter had.”

Democrats also stressed there were especially frequent conversations between Hunter Biden and his father after his brother, Beau Biden, died in 2015.

So, Hunter cold-called his dad to chat an average of twice a year for a decade in order to impress people. Certainly the first for any relation of a politician!
Yes and in the cases we know about millions of dollars from the foreign government attendees ended up going to the Bidens within days. Yep. Nothing to see here.

How many dollars do you think would have come to them if someone with hunters CV had a different first and last name and had a father that worked at Casey’s? Would that father have been conferenced into the business meeting? We all know the answer here. And so does Devon.

I have a pretty lucrative job. Some decent connections locally. Not once have I conferenced in my dad. But if my father was the VP and I was looking to prove how connected I was…..

Yes and in the cases we know about millions of dollars from the foreign government attendees ended up going to the Bidens within days. Yep. Nothing to see here.

How many dollars do you think would have come to them if someone with hunters CV had a different first and last name and had a father that worked at Casey’s? Would that father have been conferenced into the business meeting? We all know the answer here. And so does Devon.

I have a pretty lucrative job. Some decent connections locally. Not once have I conferenced in my dad. But if my father was the VP and I was looking to prove how connected I was…..
You think the VPOTUS altered the course of US policy behind POTUS back for a cut that's probably less than what Pete Rose bet on the Cincinnati Reds. And of course there's so much more we haven't seen that Joe Biden has hidden overseas. Nutty shit man. And you will be voting for Trump again when his son-in-law, who he gave an administration position to, accepted $2billion from the Saudis for his... real estate expertise?

You've lost the plot bro. I hope you don't talk about this stuff IRL with people you believe respect you.
I hope you don’t admit to folks IRL that you back, no matter what, our current President. ;)

I’m for an investigation. We have enough now to make this necessary. I think he’s dirty. And yes I’ll tell anyone that wants to have a political discussion the same. However truth be told I don’t often talk politics IRL, unless it’s family, as anymore people can’t seem to separate friendship and politics. I mean hell, this board has had thread after thread about disowning family and friends over political differences. I’m 100% against that as it makes one a shitty person but it happens.

Link?

You think people dealing with Hunter didn’t know who his Dad was?
I think they wouldn’t have been dealing with Hunter if they didn’t know who his dad was.

Jesus. The guy is a f***ing coke head that routinely slept with hookers. While admittedly admirable, not usually a resume enhancer.

You think the VPOTUS altered the course of US policy behind POTUS back for a cut that's probably less than what Pete Rose bet on the Cincinnati Reds. And of course there's so much more we haven't seen that Joe Biden has hidden overseas. Nutty shit man. And you will be voting for Trump again when his son-in-law, who he gave an administration position to, accepted $2billion from the Saudis for his... real estate expertise?
I don’t see myself voting for either of these losers if that’s my choice in 2024.

• Love
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
So no link to millions of dollars in Joes pocket? Should be easy to trace.
I agree. Let’s do a complete investigation. If there’s nothing there, so be it. But we sure can’t trust Joe. He’s been lying since he got into congress.

I frankly don’t care what the democrat sycophants think is not evident. Put Bob Barr on it. Durham. Or any other non partisan unknown trusted prosecutor looking to make a name for himself or herself. I just want to know that people are looking into these allegations seriously and looking into them unfettered.

I simply don’t trust the DOJ, or anyone in the current executive branch frankly, to explore this with the alacrity necessary.

I agree. Let’s do a complete investigation. If there’s nothing there, so be it. But we sure can’t trust Joe. He’s been lying since he got into congress.

I frankly don’t care what the democrat sycophants think is not evident. Put Bob Barr on it. Durham. Or any other non partisan unknown trusted prosecutor looking to make a name for himself or herself. I just want to know that people are looking into these allegations seriously and looking into them unfettered.

I simply don’t trust the DOJ, or anyone in the current executive branch frankly, to explore this with the alacrity necessary.

You just said millions of dollars flowed into the Bidens’ pockets. I asked for a link and now you say let’s do an investigation.

LOL

Why Bob Barr or Durham? You don't think the GOP House membership is serious enough? It's not like they're busy legislating.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Why Bob Barr or Durham? You don't think the GOP House membership is serious enough? It's not like they're busy legislating.
I would like there to be the appearance of impartiality. No matter what comes from an impeachment inquiry there will be 30% of this country that thinks it was a sham.

Gone are the days one’s own party would come to a President and say you don’t have the votes. It’s time to go. And that’s sad.

I would like there to be the appearance of impartiality. No matter what comes from an impeachment inquiry there will be 30% of this country that thinks it was a sham.

Gone are the days one’s own party would come to a President and say you don’t have the votes. It’s time to go. And that’s sad.

You're not going to accept the results of any investigation that says Joe Biden didn't do anything improper.

ok here you go

LOL - You claimed millions went to “the Bidens” pockets in days - you tried to claim Joe received money. And as evidence, you now link an article that Hunter was making and spending money (which nobody disputes). Nothing about Joe getting a cut in that article.

Strong work.

LOL - You claimed millions went to “the Bidens” pockets in days - you tried to claim Joe received money. And as evidence, you now link an article that Hunter was making and spending money (which nobody disputes). Nothing about Joe getting a cut in that article.

Strong work.
No. Just emails saying 10% for the big guy and chats that state he paid all his dad's expenses.

Strong work.
Based on Hunters CV how much do you think he would have made without a VP father?

No. Just emails saying 10% for the big guy and chats that state he paid all his dad's expenses.

Based on Hunters CV how much do you think he would have made without a VP father?
No one doubts that Hunter was grifting off his last name and who is father is. Good grief, Hunter is a documented fraudster, liar, immoral drug addict who has spent his whole life drifting from one shady deal to the next, relying on his family name to make a living every step of the way.

Knowing that, why do you think Joe was making any money off Hunter? "10% for the big guy." "Better call Washington." Seriously, that's all you have? Again, Hunter is an admitted liar and conman, so why on Earth would you believe he is somehow telling the truth about his father's involvement, especially when he *never actually said Joe was involved*. No one had said that. Not Hunter. Not the "businessmen." No one has actually said or shown unethical - let alone illegal - acts by Joe Biden.

Think about it. Hunter was trying to make rich guys give him money by making them believe his dad was somehow involved or he could influence him to help them. That's it, just a typical con job by a grifter. Trump's DOJ couldn't find anything. Republican House couldn't find anything. Hunter was simply doing what he has always done - lied to get people to give him money by pretending his dad, who knows his lying, immoral, fraudulent behavior best - would somehow risk his entire career for some chump-change % of whatever his loser, drug addict, serial-failure of a kid could drum up. Laughable. Give it up.

At least with Benghazi there was an actual event Republicans could point to. Here, they have had to manufacture just about every piece of information with this story.
What was manufactured? Joe biden lied and said he never knew or had any involvement in his sons business dealings. Now we have not one, but two business associates saying that wad a lie and he was directly involved/having convos and meeting with people. One of them reported the "big guy" took 10% of everything. The only people "manufacturing" anything are hunters business partners lol you're all just coping and ignoring the fact that biden has repeatedly lied about his involvement and you want to pretend that's OK and probably on the up and up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT