ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Interviews Devon Archer

At least with Benghazi there was an actual event Republicans could point to. Here, they have had to manufacture just about every piece of information with this story.
Lol imagine being so blinded by partisan ideology that you think everything in this event has been manufactured by the opposite political party. You really think Biden got on the phone calls 20 different times asked how the weather was? That is something.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
He didnt have to have involvement WITH Burisma to have affected policy for Burisma. Duh.

Affecting policy is still involvement with Burisma. And it wasn’t Joes policy, it was US policy supported by the GOP. Good grief.

This is a repeat of the Durham is coming claims.

Any luck finding the 5 million in Joe’s pocket? Should be easy since you all know what happened.

Transcripts are being released and Joe Biden was "the brand" that was being sold. Fascinating, that sounds like it has nothing to do with the weather even?

Non verbal communication speaks louder than verbal... Archer clearly knows biden was peddling influence via his son and agrees that joe biden did just that.

My favorite part at the end:
Tucker: joe bidens not allowed to be working with businesses on foreign governments while he's vice president
Archer: not that I know of
Tucker: lol but here he is
Archer: right
Here's what he said Under Oath:

F2nJX9caYAAaUIF

What was manufactured? Joe biden lied and said he never knew or had any involvement in his sons business dealings. Now we have not one, but two business associates saying that wad a lie and he was directly involved/having convos and meeting with people. One of them reported the "big guy" took 10% of everything. The only people "manufacturing" anything are hunters business partners lol you're all just coping and ignoring the fact that biden has repeatedly lied about his involvement and you want to pretend that's OK and probably on the up and up.
Someone needs to prove it. Maybe you should tell the people at Fox News and in the capital holding sham hearings that there needs to be actual evidence. Again, not with hacks saying crap. Where is the corroborating evidence? People say a lot of things but unless they can back it up with hard evidence it doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: Ree4
So, no corruption, then. Pretty much exactly what you were already told. Hunter Biden "name dropped" his dad to provide the illusion of "a brand". And Joe Biden got nothing for it.
Not at all what Archer's transcript indicates,... drip, drip, drip...

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I can’t wait for the next “biggest scandal in history” now that this one fizzled out.

I hope you don’t admit to folks IRL that you back, no matter what, our current President. ;)

I’m for an investigation. We have enough now to make this necessary. I think he’s dirty. And yes I’ll tell anyone that wants to have a political discussion the same. However truth be told I don’t often talk politics IRL, unless it’s family, as anymore people can’t seem to separate friendship and politics. I mean hell, this board has had thread after thread about disowning family and friends over political differences. I’m 100% against that as it makes one a shitty person but it happens.
Gus...you and Scruddy go to it then! Keep us informed as most here do enjoy a good laugh.

Comer's position here is just like Rudy's:

"We have lots of theories. We just don't have any evidence."
Enough of the talking points. This ‘no evidence’ trope has worn itself out. Let’s take it to an inquiry and see. You’d be for that right? A congressional impeachment investigation or a special prosecutor? If there is no evidence there is no reason you’d be against it. I mean if there ends up being nothing this makes the Rs look like fools and partisans.

I can’t wait for the next “biggest scandal in history” now that this one fizzled out.
You can keep saying that but this family is guilty as hell and you know it. Enriching themselves via the CCP. These Biden Chinese ties should scare the crap out of any American. These are our enemies and they are taking millions from them. How couldn’t they be compromised? We don’t need a President whose family has CCP connections. Connections that could probably blow the lid off this all if the Bidens don’t do as they have been paid to.

Get a grip and do what’s good for the country and get on board with a deeper examination by anyone not in the executive branch.

What was manufactured? Joe biden lied and said he never knew or had any involvement in his sons business dealings. Now we have not one, but two business associates saying that wad a lie and he was directly involved/having convos and meeting with people. One of them reported the "big guy" took 10% of everything. The only people "manufacturing" anything are hunters business partners lol you're all just coping and ignoring the fact that biden has repeatedly lied about his involvement and you want to pretend that's OK and probably on the up and up.
Are there any actual crimes here?

And if MAGA didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Enough of the talking points. This ‘no evidence’ trope has worn itself out. Let’s take it to an inquiry and see. You’d be for that right? A congressional impeachment investigation or a special prosecutor? If there is no evidence there is no reason you’d be against it. I mean if there ends up being nothing this makes the Rs look like fools and partisans.
You guys create imaginary smoke and then pretend that's enough to launch your fishing expeditions.

It's been Whitewater on repeat for 30 years. Never ends. I wish Dems would be more vocal about denouncing this nonsense and pointing out the overall pattern.

Exactly what his transcript indicates.

He testified explicitly that he was not aware of ANYTHING.

Precisely,.. and him not being aware of it is not proof of it's absence, as you attempted to infer,.. These things are not the same.

Reactions: Gus is dead
The "no evidence" is a simple FACT.

Comer's "whistleblowers" were supposed to blow the lid off this one.
Instead, this latest guy said "I got nothing". He pointed them to NO new evidence. NO documents. Nothing.
It’s called eyewitness testimony. That’s evidence Joe. Your knowledge base needs a lot of work.

Precisely,.. and him not being aware of it is not proof of it's absence, as you attempted to infer,.. These things are not the same.
Well if history is any guide he will claim they are. Or he will pretend he actually was making a different point.

It means this "bombshell" evidence DOES NOT EXIST.

Do you UNDERSTAND what that means?

Yes, I understand your Joe-Speak,.. When you say "DOES NOT EXIST", what you're actually saying is that, in your opinion, "bombshell" evidence has yet to be uncovered,... Stay tuned, drip, drip, drip..

Reactions: Gus is dead

"He was a threat" Archer confirms why biden got rid of the Ukrainian prosecutor and it had nothing to do with alleged us policy

• Wow
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
an investigation in search of a crime?
It's full blown McCarthyism if Gus is leading the charge. Biden, whose administration has increased the US military presence surrounding China and has asked for increasing military budgets quickly approaching $1 trillion, is doing favors for the CCP for millions he could get doing some corruption at home instead. It doesn't register as looney tunes with these guys even when they write it out and read it back to themselves.

Reactions: Ree4 and dgordo
It's full blown McCarthyism if Gus is leading the charge. Biden, whose administration has increased the US military presence surrounding China and has asked for increasing military budgets quickly approaching $1 trillion, is doing favors for the CCP for millions he could get doing some corruption at home instead. It doesn't register as looney tunes with these guys even when they write it out and read it back to themselves.
The Pres and VP have control over foreign policy and cant single handedly influence that. Hence the marks being international actors.

Influencing domestic policy seems more risky and less likely to benefit from P or VP influence.

Which mark would be more likely to have whistleblowers? Working on behalf of a US company illegally or working on behalf of the CCP? I'd suggest that shaking down foreign actors would be much less risky to blow up in your face.

The Pres and VP have control over foreign policy and cant single handedly influence that. Hence the marks being international actors.

Influencing domestic policy seems more risky and less likely to benefit from P or VP influence.

Which mark would be more likely to have whistleblowers? Working on behalf of a US company illegally or working on behalf of the CCP? I'd suggest that shaking down foreign actors would be much less risky to blow up in your face.
Well the pres has been increasing US military presence surrounding China. I suppose that's a good cover for doing their bidding, whatever that might be. We don't know what that is so it's time to start accusing people of being CCP agents and holding hearings. No, this isn't just right wing paranoia like we've seen before.

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT