ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Interviews Devon Archer

Well if its a Pepsi I guess we should just move on.

Hunter and Joe were involved in one of the most lucrative and corrupt influence peddling schemes in the history of the US government and it was involving Joe while he was occupying the second most powerful position in our government.

This needs to be blown wide open. If there’s nothing there then we will figure it out, after an impeachment inquiry. Until then let’s see where this leads. The dots are connecting. Joe has lied over and over.

A few things:

1. There is no proof of it. None. Show the American people some actual proof (not your feelings or what has been spun as proof) and this might get some traction. If Bidens broke the law, hold them accountable. That goes for anyone.

2. Even if there was proof, can't indict a sitting POTUS or even bring charges against one running for re-election? Am I right?

3. How does the VP, whose only constitutional power is to break ties in the Senate, have the power to influence anyone? Is that the first place you'd go if you were a foreign actor trying to find an accomplice when you need to have policy influenced? Seems like anyone in Congress or the POTUS and his cabinet would be better places to look first.

4. How do you choose what to believe here: Archer under oath with the penalty of perjury if he lies, or what he says on a Tuckers show where Tucker is counting on him to provide red meat to the cult?

Just another GOP dream where the court of public opinion decides who is guilty and not the due process and laws of our country.

Last edited:
Well the pres has been increasing US military presence surrounding China. I suppose that's a good cover for doing their bidding, whatever that might be. We don't know what that is so it's time to start accusing people of being CCP agents and holding hearings. No, this isn't just right wing paranoia like we've seen before.
Biden also did not remove Trump tariffs. Further, he has placed high-tech manufacturing on list of protected products and only for domestic production. A move that some say has hurt our trade relationship with China. But damn the facts—Tucker Carlson told the poors that Biden was a Chinese agent b

Pt. 2 has dropped.

Carlson: "Joe Biden knew Hunter was on the board of this company that was being hassled by the prosecutor whose firing he was calling for."

Archer: "Right."

Trump = Biden. Liars and criminals who deserve to be impeached AND convicted.
Anyone who denies 'both sides' is living a lie.

3. How does the VP, whose only constitutional power is to break ties in the Senate, have the power to influence anyone? Is that the first place you'd go if you were a foreign actor trying to find an accomplice when you need to have policy influenced? Seems like anyone in Congress or the POTUS and his cabinet would be better places to look first.
On just this point about influence. Biden is on video saying he threatened to without 1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor, which they did. Seems like some major influence to me.

On just this point about influence. Biden is on video saying he threatened to without 1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor, which they did. Seems like some major influence to me.

Frustrated Jack Nicholson GIF

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The far left will cope and say it was us policy with nothing to substantiate the claim except their feelings. You're exactly right though.

The far left will cope and say it was us policy with nothing to substantiate the claim except their feelings. You're exactly right though.
Where's the evidence that the international community wanted him fired?

I don't want hearsay. I don't want a news article. I don't want witnesses saying they heard this was policy. I don't want video of Joe asserting it. I want the original international consensus white paper on this guy. Signed by a notary public too. I mean if this was policy then certainly the written evidence it was is there right? Right now all we have is people saying it was. That isn't evidence right @Joes Place?

I too would like to see this apparent policy mentioned in an official on the record government document.

Just to refresh peoples memory.

Bribery:
Corrupt solicitation, acceptance, or transfer of value in exchange for official action.

Reactions: Scruddy
JFC. You clowns are still chasing this fairy tale. Is National Enquirer still in business? Why not go to the internet. Qanon or some of those creepy sites will talk about this for the next 5 years. Or better yet, grow up.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
JFC. You clowns are still chasing this fairy tale. Is National Enquirer still in business? Why not go to the internet. Qanon or some of those creepy sites will talk about this for the next 5 years. Or better yet, grow up.
I doubt joe biden is alive in 5 years to even merit a conversation anymore tbh. Tucker is still a better source than wapo, NPR, msdnc and cnn to name a few leftist propaganda rags lol

It’s been well over a decade and we’re still talking about Lickliter recruits that never amounted to much?

4cfaff578c597.image.jpg

Why?

He testified under oath. Said he had no evidence.

Whatever lies he tells on Tucker's show are irrelevant.

Can you find the things from Tucker's show in the Congressional hearing transcript? If so, post them.
Im not reading through over 100 pages tonight. Tucker may have asked different questions than congress after reading the testimony which I have no doubt he did.

Why dont you watch the Tucker interview? You think he's going on TV to lie and contradict congressional testimony? No way.

What I don't believe is much of the spin coming from camps on the left. I definitely don't believe you, like at all.

Tom Paris may be the dumbest poster here but you are the most loathsome. Sorry old man.

And if you keep posting in bold I'm putting you on ignore. It's annoying AF. Everyone agrees.

Have you?
Yep.

Not every line. The relevant stuff. And his testimony was very clear on those elements.
"I have no evidence"

That means he has no hearsay evidence
He has no documentation
He has no information relevant to any dates, etc that could shake out more facts, etc.

He has innuendo and unadmissable hearsay. And for you, that's apparently "adequate". For any criminal case or probable cause, it is not.

Yep.

Not every line. The relevant stuff. And his testimony was very clear on those elements.
"I have no evidence"

That means he has no hearsay evidence
He has no documentation
He has no information relevant to any dates, etc that could shake out more facts, etc.

He has innuendo and unadmissable hearsay. And for you, that's apparently "adequate". For any criminal case or probable cause, it is not.
It isn't a criminal case I want. I don't want him to go to jail. I just want him to admit his corruption and resign in disgrace.

For those things, all I need is an impeachment inquiry.

I cant imagine your for it. But why not? What's the harm? I mean the seriousness of the charge demands it.

Unadmissable? The word you are trying to say is inadmissible. I make mistakes too, not a criticism.

BTW, In the interview he also added that he didnt think it was a coincidence that as soon as Biden was no longer VP, Hunter was off the board.

• Haha
It isn't a criminal case I want. I don't want him to go to jail. I just want him to admit his corruption and resign in disgrace.
We all did.

But despite two impeachments, the GOP would not remove him, and no way he was going to "resign in disgrace".

We know you don't want him to go to jail, but he has dozens of indictments now, so your Orange buddy is probably looking at a criminal conviction.

We all did.

But despite two impeachments, the GOP would not remove him, and no way he was going to "resign in disgrace".

We know you don't want him to go to jail, but he has dozens of indictments now, so your Orange buddy is probably looking at a criminal conviction.
You probably think you’re clever with this post.

Reactions: Scruddy
On the Dan Goldmanesque assertions that Joe had NOTHING to do with Hunter's business ventures? Archer called them "...categorically false."

Uniparty.

Because that was the bipartisan position of the US and the world. Biden was just reiterating on camera what was already known.

This has been debunked so many times but I know its easier to plead ignorance, ignore the context of the situation and spin it into your own narrative so you can sleep at night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT