ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATED: Active shooter in Texas school. Multiple people shot.

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
ATF on scene at Timberview HS in Arlington.

Fight broke out. Gun pulled. Four shot. Three at hospital. One refused treatment

Person if interest on the loose in Silver Dodge Charger: 18 year old black male, Timothy Simpkins

Last edited:
thoughts-and-prayers.jpg

You realize those are all rural counties where crime rates are pretty low already right?

these 2nd amendment “sanctuary counties” are about as logical as state amendments barring Sharia Law.
MAGA is Taliban
Taliban is MAGA
Iowa's favorability of Trump is increasing. Definition of shit hole.

Fight broke out. Gun pulled. Four shot. Three at hospital. One refused treatment

Person if interest on the loose in Silver Dodge Charger: 18 year old black male, Timothy Simpkins

The shooter must have been a trump supporter.

Looks like this is not the traditional school shooting we are accustomed to.

I’m sure stricter gun laws would have prevented this. 🙄

This is one issue I depart from the libs on. We have enough gun laws. The only way to fix the problem is to execute violent offenders instead of the revolving door pattern of incarceration we have now.

And if you’re on board with getting rid of alt rights groups, which any sane person should be, then you should also be on board with getting rid of street gangs. Let’s be real: it’s pretty hard to blame this mass shooting on the “MAGA desecrations,” but I see the usual suspects have already got it poppin’.

Well also the no fatalities part.... I reckon it takes at least four dead to really move the needle. It's become normalized.
It is pretty crazy how normalized this has become. I remember someone turning on the radio at the office when the news broke of a mass shooting at Columbine. At the time, I worked in a small office and work basically stopped for the day as we all listened to the reports in horror. Now, I see the news of a school shooting and I get sad for a second and hope its not too bad, and then I just go on with my day. That's horrifying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT