ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

256864545_10159259056953941_4651940888354952722_n.jpg

FYI - USF/Cincy football game on ESPN2 now. Still a whopping 13:52 to go in the 4th Quarter. I'd be surprised if USA/Mexico stays on that channel (supposed to be on ESPN2 at 9:00). Be ready to jump to another ESPN channel at kickoff (9:10PM ET)

EDIT: appears the backup plan may be ESPN+. That’s f’ing bullshyte if that happens!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hawkfan_08
FYI - USF/Cincy football game on ESPN2 now. Still a whopping 13:52 to go in the 4th Quarter. I'd be surprised if USA/Mexico stays on that channel (supposed to be on ESPN2 at 9:00). Be ready to jump to another ESPN channel at kickoff (9:10PM ET)

EDIT: appears the backup plan may be ESPN+. That’s f’ing bullshyte if that happens!
Waiting to see.
Damn, football is boring af.

Mexico has been more dangerous. Our sets have sucked. Win still there to be had. Aaronson is just a grinder… just keeps coming and coming and coming… really starting to like him a lot. Weah and Musa had some moments… need more from them and gotta get Pepi involved.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Mexico has been more dangerous. Our sets have sucked. Win still there to be had. Aaronson is just a grinder… just keeps coming and coming and coming… really starting to like him a lot. Weah and Musa had some moments… need more from them and gotta get Pepi involved.

Totally agree. Pepi found ways to get touches by his pressure up top and has had some great passes. Needs to keep getting the ball and releasing Aaronson.

You think Aaronson can play on the right and have Pulisic play left for Weah at the 60 min mark?

Been about 10 minutes behind all game. Pretty decent 1st half. hopefully the 30 year old Mexico team starts getting tired out some.

how did Panama pull that off. They were down 2-0. That would have been big for US

I dont pay attention to daily articles, but enjoying watching the games, can someone more learned on the day to day, would you please explain why Pulisic didn't start, that guy seems like he should always start ( this being the opinion of a soccer novice)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT