ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

speaking of which... Wikipedia:
"In May 2024, he became the first U.S. president to be criminally convicted, on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in connection with a hush-money payment to Stormy Daniels. In February 2024, a New York state court also found Trump liable for financial fraud, and in a 2023 civil case a jury found that Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll; Trump is appealing both judgments. He is facing 54 other felony counts in three other indictments: a federal prosecution in Florida related to his mishandling of classified documents; a federal prosecution in Washington, D.C., on charges of conspiracy and obstruction for efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election; and a state prosecution in Georgia on racketeering and other felonies committed in an effort to overturn the state's 2020 election results."

What did he say? Is he saying he failed as a defense attorney? Unless my crime shows have led me astray, the defense can call witnesses to prove the charges false? No?
I’m not a criminal defense attorney, but that is about the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

I don’t believe the prosecution has an obligation to help the defense. If witnesses are helpful to Trump, they should’ve called them. My assumption is they made a judgment call that these witnesses would’ve made things worse for Trump.

When will attorneys learn representing Trump is not good for your brand?

Oh sweetie. I’m sorry your vagina is so itchy tonight.
Why is my vagina itchy? Because I said maybe now we can have someone worthwhile as a presidential candidate and someone else suggested we should get rid of Biden and have to worthwhile candidates and I agreed and mentioned I’m sure our current president has done some shady shit as well.
Sorry but even if I had a vagina, I’m sure that wouldn’t make it itch.

I’m not a criminal defense attorney, but that is about the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.

I don’t believe the prosecution has an obligation to help the defense. If witnesses are helpful to Trump, they should’ve called them. My assumption is they made a judgment call that these witnesses would’ve made things worse for Trump.

When will attorneys learn representing Trump is not good for your brand?
I’m thinking right about now….

Same. I just touch grass a little more often is all. :cool:

Caring vs. Obsessing: Understanding the Difference​

Caring:

1. Healthy Concern: Caring involves a healthy level of concern for someone or something. It is balanced and appropriate to the situation.
  2. Empathy: Caring is rooted in empathy and genuine interest in the well-being of others or the success of a project.
  3. Flexibility: People who care can adapt and adjust their behavior based on new information or changes in circumstances.
  4. Positive Impact: Caring often leads to positive actions that benefit others or improve situations.
  5. Boundaries: Caring individuals respect boundaries, both their own and others', and understand the importance of self-care.
Obsessing:

1. Unhealthy Preoccupation: Obsessing involves an unhealthy preoccupation with someone or something, often leading to excessive worry or actions.
  2. Anxiety: Obsession is frequently driven by anxiety and fear, leading to repetitive and intrusive thoughts.
  3. Rigidity: People who obsess tend to be rigid in their thinking and behavior, struggling to cope with change or uncertainty.
  4. Negative Impact: Obsessing can lead to negative outcomes, such as stress, burnout, or strained relationships.
  5. Lack of Boundaries: Obsessing often disregards boundaries, leading to invasive behavior and neglect of self-care.
In summary, while caring is characterized by empathy, flexibility, and a positive impact on well-being, obsessing is marked by anxiety, rigidity, and a negative impact on mental health and relationships.

I don't understand people's obsession with Chris. It's like they're just looking to pick a fight with them? There is a f'ing feature if their posts piss you off so much to this point. It's mind bottling how they get such a rise out of people.

Say what you want about the trial, but Trump is a dumb mother****er. To have that many skeletons in your closet -- and to keep creating them -- and to be the the most contentious, well known public figure in the world?

He had every reason to lay low but he couldn't.

He was effectively begging for an outcome like this.

The trial could be as unfair as you want and I still wouldn't feel bad for the man. He was begging for this outcome.

Last edited:
Say what you want about the trial, but Trump is a dumb mother****er. To have that many skeletons in your closet -- and to keep creating them -- and to be the the most contentious, well known public figure in the world?

He had every reason to lay low but he couldn't.

He was effectively begging for an outcome like this.

The trial could be as unfair as you want and I still wouldn't feel bad for the man.

bm.gif

You don't have to vote for Biden I just want to hear you admit he's better than Trump... that's all I ask... is Biden a better choice than the convicted felon? (It will be interesting to see her dance around this one boys)
It's such a low bar to clear here. I'm no Biden fan, but he edges out Donald Trump and Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy as a better choice for President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT