ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

you are GD right. I would have gotten him off by showing that his penis is actually inverted

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ree4 and DFSNOLE
Is there a sports book that will take bets on what the Trump/Republican narrative will be once they smack down his appeal? Because I'd be willing to put down a significant wager on the words "DEI appointees" and "Unqualified Judges" being in there.

When the Appeals Court is 5 black female judges (allegedly, this is true) ....you can bet he's gonna decompensate....

Reactions: noleclone2
I’m no lawyer, but appeals court can only hear original evidence (or evidence deemed incorrectly excluded).
Yep

Since he didn't testify, and they called no one else, they cannot bring any new evidence into the appeal. Only in extreme circumstances, when that info was not known at the time, or a witness was not available to testify, etc.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Congrats on you all's football team winning. Lots of high fives and ball spiking and rightfully so. I am enjoying the delicious hypocrisy from both sides (oh no! He said both sides!).

The left claims this is how justice works. Randomly selected jurors found him unanimously guilty. The Magas here claim it was rigged and not a fair trial.

Now, go back to the threads on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial for the deliciousness. The magas claim this is how justice works. Randomly selected jurors found him unanimously not guilty. The left here claim it was rigged and not a fair trial.

I’m no lawyer, but appeals court can only hear original evidence (or evidence deemed incorrectly excluded).

"What, well thats not fair to me! We should complain and change the rules since the system is rigged against me!" - DJT

Further proof he has never lived in the same reality that most of his fan club thinks he lives in. More of the bootstrap nonsense.

Oh....debate him, but keep tossing in words like "felon", "prison", "convicted", etc etc etc all thru the debate.

Switch those words everywhere..

E.g.: "In Trump's previous term in prison..........er.........office"
"During Donald Trump's term in the Big House..........er.........White House........."
"Don't felon for Trump's nonsense.....er......fall for it....."

"It take people of all stripes to make our country great...
...even people in prison stripes!!!"

"One of my guilty pleasures is enjoying a bowl of ice cream in the Presidential residence...

...and speaking of guilty!!!.........."

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Congrats on you all's football team winning. Lots of high fives and ball spiking and rightfully so. I am enjoying the delicious hypocrisy from both sides (oh no! He said both sides!).

The left claims this is how justice works. Randomly selected jurors found him unanimously guilty. The Magas here claim it was rigged and not a fair trial.

Now, go back to the threads on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial for the deliciousness. The magas claim this is how justice works. Randomly selected jurors found him unanimously not guilty. The left here claim it was rigged and not a fair trial.

“The left”? I don’t know about that… thirty-plus posters liked this post by Soybean, including some of the most hardcore lefties here.

Not the verdict I would have reached, but the jury made its decision and we should respect that. What I worry about now is that it will be a sign to other vigilante types that its open season on protesters.

I am at the point where I hope he does. Give him five years. I have a bad feeling that all this nonsense with him will only end after some real bad shit goes down anyway..they worship a person not any ideals or platforms or principles.
Don't worry about hope. He'll get some form of presidential prison. Personally I hope they lock him the last Blockbuster and force him to watch all the crappy cameos he did in the 90s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT