ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

You don't seem to understand the difference here between "didn't want him to run" vs. "think he should be removed from the ballot entirely"

Many Republicans "didn't want Trump to run", either
I never said they were the same. I simply made a factual statement that there were polls that showed many Democrats didn't want Biden to run in 2024. Of course, I did this KNOWING it would get you defensive. And as usual, you fell for it.

Hook, line, and sinker. Too easy.

Last edited:
I simply made a factual statement that there were polls that showed many Democrats didn't want Biden to run in 2024.

Many polls showed non-MAGAs didn't want Trump to run, either.

Equating this to 50% of independents not wanting a felon on the ballot is a bit of a stretch, but apparently "the same thing" in MAGA-Land...

Reactions: fsu1jreed
So, to be clear, you DISLIKE:

• Drug price negotiations for Medicare (which is what every other Western government does) so that the US government and citizens can pay 5x-100x more for drugs than those other countries; it is actually economical for companies to repackage drugs and sell them back to us, based on the cheap prices they've negotiated
  • Insulin cost caps, so that diabetics pay 30x more in America than they do other places
  • Infrastructure investment - Trump passed NOTHING. Biden has passed major legislation providing for infrastructure replacement and upkeep in every state
  • Inflation Reduction Act, enabling lower income people to buy high-efficiency appliances, which puts $1k or more in their pocketbooks every year that they aren't spending on energy. CEO of US Steel indicated this Act and the Infrastructure bill have created more domestic investment than he's seen in decades
  • CHIPS Act, pushing tech investment in the US above anything we've seen in 5 decades
  • Lower inflation in the US as compared with most Western countries

Those are reasons I'm voting Dems back into office this cycle. Because Republicans who voted AGAINST all of that are now trying to run on the results from those Acts passing, due to the local benefits their constituents are seeing from them.

@Hans81 Has Left The Chat

Reactions: lucas80 and Ree4
MAGA truly isn't smart
I also feel that we are going to see soon that they also are not as many as we think. They are just very shrill and loud and garish. If you need proof, simply look at the lack of people at courthouse for the trial and verdict. MAGA would have you believe they would burn down the country if convicted yet all that happened outside court room was about 18-20 deranged and sobbing lunatics having a sad after conviction. The country and I feel like even many non true all in MAGAs are getting exhausted by him. I have always thought he was a giant zit waiting to pop and it may have happened finally. We shall see.

I am sure nothing at all to do with Red Meat Ron. He would never do something like make sure Trump is not added to database. Not that guy. A true pillar of service and integrity.

This would be a violation of their state statutes....

Meatball Ron does not have the ability to pardon Trump for his NYS convictions.

This would be a violation of their state statutes....

Meatball Ron does not have the ability to pardon Trump for his NYS convictions.
He may not have ability to pardon but after living with him as governor, it would totally be in his wheel house to make sure our FDLE does not add him to their resident felon list. Would be like the most DeSantis thing ever.

He may not have ability to pardon but after living with him as governor, it would totally be in his wheel house to make sure our FDLE does not add him to their resident felon list. Would be like the most DeSantis thing ever.

Which is why others would need to file a class action, to have themselves removed, as well.

It's how Rule of Law works - you cannot "selectively" apply it

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT