ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

The Daily Show Reaction GIF by Comedy Central

Ohhhhhhh! He’s gettin scared!!! Soon to take the money and flee!!!!🤞
Speaking of this I saw an article this morning of someone pissing on his Scotland golf course and completely forgot that he can no longer visit this place since he's banned from leaving the country.

Rs can dump as much money as they want into him. He's still a felon who will lose the independents and 5-10% of the Rs. Gonna be a lot of GOPers sitting this election out. Down ballot Rs will get slaughtered.
10% may not sound like a lot, but it is for swing states like Wisconsin & Pennsylvania. Trump is in no position to lose any type of vote.

Speaking of this I saw an article this morning of someone pissing on his Scotland golf course and completely forgot that he can no longer visit this place since he's banned from leaving the country.

Still doesn't show up on FL's "Felon Registration Database"....which is a legal requirement w/in 48 hrs of entering any FL county...

Look at what's happened in all these threads since he became an official felon. Many R posters have gone silent. Sure he's still got the basement dupes. But if he loses just a fraction of the rest, he's done.

Waiting for the next spin to be communicated via the usual "news" channels.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Trump next rallies are in southern California this week. Which means they (a) likely won't be very big. And (b) he will no doubt make his conviction the center of everything he talks about. Probably not going to be a great start to the rest of his campaign.

The sad thing is Trump can still win the election. Trump’s crazy base plus the insane Republicans who vote Republican no matter what, is no joke.

People somehow hate Biden because he is old, but both sides are bad, so I’m not going to vote.

I hate Americans.
I don’t “hate” Biden simply because he’s old, but I certainly dislike his policies, or lack thereof.

4 years later, no, "The riots didn't happen! Thats alternate facts, didn't see it!"
Well, at least you used the correct word “riot” and not “insurrection” at the Capital. Or, as Biden called it an erection. 😜

Rs can dump as much money as they want into him. He's still a felon who will lose the independents and 5-10% of the Rs. Gonna be a lot of GOPers sitting this election out. Down ballot Rs will get slaughtered.
False narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I don’t “hate” Biden simply because he’s old, but I certainly dislike his policies

So, to be clear, you DISLIKE:

• Drug price negotiations for Medicare (which is what every other Western government does) so that the US government and citizens can pay 5x-100x more for drugs than those other countries; it is actually economical for companies to repackage drugs and sell them back to us, based on the cheap prices they've negotiated
  • Insulin cost caps, so that diabetics pay 30x more in America than they do other places
  • Infrastructure investment - Trump passed NOTHING. Biden has passed major legislation providing for infrastructure replacement and upkeep in every state
  • Inflation Reduction Act, enabling lower income people to buy high-efficiency appliances, which puts $1k or more in their pocketbooks every year that they aren't spending on energy. CEO of US Steel indicated this Act and the Infrastructure bill have created more domestic investment than he's seen in decades
  • CHIPS Act, pushing tech investment in the US above anything we've seen in 5 decades
  • Lower inflation in the US as compared with most Western countries

Those are reasons I'm voting Dems back into office this cycle. Because Republicans who voted AGAINST all of that are now trying to run on the results from those Acts passing, due to the local benefits their constituents are seeing from them.

So, to be clear, you DISLIKE:

• Drug price negotiations for Medicare (which is what every other Western government does) so that the US government and citizens can pay 5x-100x more for drugs than those other countries; it is actually economical for companies to repackage drugs and sell them back to us, based on the cheap prices they've negotiated
  • Insulin cost caps, so that diabetics pay 30x more in America than they do other places
  • Infrastructure investment - Trump passed NOTHING. Biden has passed major legislation providing for infrastructure replacement and upkeep in every state
  • Inflation Reduction Act, enabling lower income people to buy high-efficiency appliances, which puts $1k or more in their pocketbooks every year that they aren't spending on energy. CEO of US Steel indicated this Act and the Infrastructure bill have created more domestic investment than he's seen in decades
  • CHIPS Act, pushing tech investment in the US above anything we've seen in 5 decades
  • Lower inflation in the US as compared with most Western countries

Those are reasons I'm voting Dems back into office this cycle. Because Republicans who voted AGAINST all of that are now trying to run on the results from those Acts passing, due to the local benefits their constituents are seeing from them.

Fvcking facts

Look at what's happened in all these threads since he became an official felon. Many R posters have gone silent. Sure he's still got the basement dupes. But if he loses just a fraction of the rest, he's done.
You fail to see a counter-argument that some independents and/or undecided voters may by swayed Trump’s way after this conviction? Perhaps some see it as targeting Trump and a way to keep the focus off bigger policy issues, i.e, economy, border security, crime, foreign policy, etc. Guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens in Nov.

You fail to see a counter-argument that some independents and/or undecided voters may by swayed Trump’s way after this conviction?
When 50% of independents say he should no longer run and drop out?

That's not "50% won't vote for him"; that's half saying he should not be on the ballot AT ALL.

You fail to see a counter-argument that some independents and/or undecided voters may by swayed Trump’s way after this conviction? Perhaps some see it as targeting Trump and a way to keep the focus off bigger policy issues, i.e, economy, border security, crime, foreign policy, etc. Guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens in Nov.
No argument there. Plenty of morons will buy Trump's claims of being a victim. Plenty of easily manipulated. Racist. Rape supporting. Weak minded. Idiots. Who knows. Maybe a few are even in this thread. Maybe some even tip us off by giving their IQ behind their name? Hard to say.

Well, at least you used the correct word “riot” and not “insurrection” at the Capital. Or, as Biden called it an erection. 😜

I think you are confusing which account is having which discussion as you swap log ins.

Clearly my post was responding to the riots in MN after the George Floyd killing, NOT the insurrection "tourists" from Jan 6.

You have too many balls in the air to stay on point.

When 50% of independents say he should no longer run and drop out?

That's not "50% won't vote for him"; that's half saying he should not be on the ballot AT ALL.
Then there were those polls where the majority of DEMOCRATS didn't want Biden to run again...AT ALL. Of course, like good little Party members they were still going to toe the line and vote for him anyway, even though they didn't want him as president.

But.....TRUMP!

Still a few try to equate Biden to him. Both are turd sandwiches!! Give me a break. Those 2 men are far from the same type of human.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT