ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

360_F_355526122_jqGGoot6xV8GZSkukzDNiv3dKBvB0CLa.jpg
Celebrate We Did It GIF

Reactions: Tunadog
I get all you libs are thrilled, over joyed even, but it’s a sad day for America.

Do you honestly think this isn’t going to happen to Biden in some hand picked jurisdiction where he won 5%, with a hand picked judge where he will ensure the verdict?

This whole trial was a sham and now law warfare will now be the way to go. It will only get worse from here and that sucks for the country.

But hey, go team blue! Great win, let’s see how it goes from here.
He should have complied. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I get all you libs are thrilled, over joyed even, but it’s a sad day for America.

Do you honestly think this isn’t going to happen to Biden in some hand picked jurisdiction where he won 5%, with a hand picked judge where he will ensure the verdict?

This whole trial was a sham and now law warfare will now be the way to go. It will only get worse from here and that sucks for the country.

But hey, go team blue! Great win, let’s see how it goes from here.
America rules.

Fascists drool.

Eat a bag o’ dongs.

Just in case anyone is wondering . . . this verdict does not make me fear that prosecutors are going to "come after me" for attempting to cover up hush money payments to adult film stars and nude models by falsifying business records to advance my political career in violation of federal election laws.

The whole "if this could happen to him, it could happen to me" narrative isn't resonating with me (or any of my friends/colleagues/acquantiances who have the ability to think logically).

Aren’t you among the cohort whining a few months ago that New York is too lenient t on criminals?

You should be celebrating today my man!

Your wish has been granted. Lock ‘em up!
Trump is not a good man and is likely guilty of some of the counts, but with the testimony of those in the trial and and in an area that is heavily Democratic, it is hard to a think an individual would be given a fair trial.

Yes, I wish the DA would go after violent criminals and repeat offenders in the same manner he went after Trump.

Just in case anyone is wondering . . . this verdict does not make me fear that prosecutors are going to "come after me" for attempting to cover up hush money payments to adult film stars and nude models by falsifying business records to advance my political career in violation of federal election laws.

The whole "if this could happen to him, it could happen to me" narrative isn't resonating with me (or any of my friends/colleagues/acquantiances who have the ability to think logically).
LOL - Sorry Tootsie you weren't going to vote for Trump no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT