ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna see some amazing b00bs?

Buncha disappointments in this thread. Wish our resident—and only, I believe—cleavage-displayer a ƒucking birthday for ƒuck sakes. I mean, jesus ƒucking ƒuck.
Time for bed bro. That 6th seltzer was one to many, lol.

Reactions: Rudolph
Time for bed bro. That 6th seltzer was one to many, lol.
I actually had four, count 'em, four Modelos just now while brainstorming campaign strategy for a mayoral campaign. Four beers is twice my normal consumption. I was a volume drinker in college, extremely rare anymore. Pretty much the only time I surpass two is while tailgating. I consume a lot in that scenario, but I'm eating constantly, too.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Lone Clone was offended when he was not breastfed.
His mother said to him: "Can't we just be friends."

That trauma as a baby has influenced the life of Lone
Clone. He knew rejection at birth and has never been
comfortable in the presence of any woman.

Until he met Lute.

I actually had four, count 'em, four Modelos just now while brainstorming campaign strategy for a mayoral campaign. Four beers is twice my normal consumption. I was a volume drinker in college, extremely rare anymore. Pretty much the only time I surpass two is while tailgating. I consume a lot in that scenario, but I'm eating constantly, too.
Are you running?

Reactions: Kakaw83
Ok, but you’re from Florida right? If you’re gonna slight a state, own your home state. Cali is cream of the crop...in the world. Not really fair.
Wrong again. Just spent a few years there for school.
Still, id put FSUs coeds up against any school.

Fvck that’s lame. How’s the mayoral campaign going for your lego land in moms basement?

BURRRRRRNNNNNNNN

#kakawlife

Reactions: Rudolph
You should have seen my boobs then. They were massive.
And what year exactly do we need to set the time machine to?
bttf.0.0.png

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT