ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna see some amazing b00bs?

One of the geologists my wife used to work with in Denver, had a wife who was a member of the Le Leche League. Guess he had mixed feelings about being around the house when his wife hosted a group of breast feeding mothers. :)

Mom must be Belgian. They breast feed their young until they’re 10.

Very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Two glands connected to a woman’s torso can provide all the nutritional needs to keep another biological entity alive indefinitely.

How is that NOT amazing?
Boobs are definitely amazing, no argument there. The boobs you shared, not so much. I’m a bolt on guy tho soooooo

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Sandra-Fluke-Thats-Not-Funny.jpg.cf.jpg

Lone Clone was offended when he was not breastfed.
His mother said to him: "Can't we just be friends."

That trauma as a baby has influenced the life of Lone
Clone. He knew rejection at birth and has never been
comfortable in the presence of any woman.

Reactions: torbee
I was at a bar in my mid-20s once with a couple friends. We were drunk and knew the bartender well, as we lived near there and frequented the place more than I'd like to admit. The bartender I'm speaking of was beautiful. And just chill to talk to. She was just down with things. We loved her. Everyone did. She'd had a kid in the months prior and out of nowhere on the night I'm speaking of, one of my friends asked her how much a shot of breast milk would cost. She laughed at first, but he continued to press the issue. She said 20 bucks. He pulled out the bill and she stepped into the kitchen behind the bar, where only we could see her. In about thirty seconds, she pulled out a boob, and almost filled a shot glass. Right in front of us. I couldn't believe it. And he slammed it. I didn't know whether to be grossed out, amazed, laugh, cry....it was wild. I miss being young.

I keep coming to this thread to see if anyone fixed it. I keep leaving disappointed. 3boysmom pics aside.

Buncha disappointments in this thread. Wish our resident—and only, I believe—cleavage-displayer a ƒucking birthday for ƒuck sakes. I mean, jesus ƒucking ƒuck.

Reactions: hawkbirch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT