ADVERTISEMENT

Washed Up Walkons Host Rankings

Did you miss when Kulick deleted a bunch of tweets and then protected his account after making a bunch of racist tweets awhile back? He’s a dipshit and had a Trump bumper sticker on his truck. His parents are MAGA and flew a Trump flag in front of their house.

So **** off with your take. You don’t know what you are talking about.
What exactly is MAGA? All I have been able to determine is that it is used by Politicians and the non-creative to deride an entire group of people based on a perceived belief that may or may not be true. What does the left call such things. "A dog whistle" for the useful idiots.
It's a perfect example of bias based on political rhetoric.

What exactly is MAGA? All I have been able to determine is that it is used by Politicians and the non-creative to deride an entire group of people based on a perceived belief that may or may not be true. What does the left call such things. "A dog whistle" for the useful idiots.
It's a perfect example of bias based on political rhetoric.
It is todays version of
'I know you are but what am I'
and
'I am rubber and you are glue'

Often times used by people that are incapable of providing substance, facts or educated, well thought out opinions in support of their narrative. Usually followed up with name calling or the 'GFY' type of response.

This is going well. I’ll throw on a little gas.

If you’re somebody who claims to be an independent, but appear to have(not confirmed) voted for a guy who(and we’re going to skim the tip of the iceberg here) attempted to withhold funding from states that didn’t vote for him, and made a go at overthrowing the government, because the other option was (checks notes) Joe Biden. I have news. You’re not an independent.

You tell yourself and other people you are, but you’re not.

Now, maybe you voted for neither? That’s just not what I’m reading between the lines.

Now I’ll slink away.

I’ll toss more, if….”IF” he has consistently overtime voted across party lines, then yes that would definitely make him an independent….

With all the shitty, awful things governments and politicians have done over time, world wide…

I’m always surprised when people decide to single just one out.

Convenience I suppose….

Reactions: ClarindaA's
It is todays version of
and

Often times used by people that are incapable of providing substance, facts or educated, well thought out opinions in support of their narrative. Usually followed up with name calling or the 'GFY' type of response.

It most assuredly is…..4th grade again.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1

If you’re somebody who claims to be an independent, but appear to have(not confirmed) voted for a guy who(and we’re going to skim the tip of the iceberg here) attempted to withhold funding from states that didn’t vote for him, and made a go at overthrowing the government, because the other option was (checks notes) Joe Biden. I have news. You’re not an independent.

Now, maybe you voted for neither? That’s just not what I’m reading between the lines.

Now I’ll slink away.

PS….I would add, I don’t think you and I are regularly at odds with each other, so I’m not trying to screw with you. I just don’t agree with that thought process or “righteous” government.

In your mind your guys sins are less than the others.

Different degrees of crap!

Now I’ll slink away.
Weird post. I write I am independent and with zero information you call me a liar. Would I be correct in assuming you are a Dem? I bet I am.

It is todays version of
and

Kind of like using "woke" to describe anything some folks don't like.

I think it’s all a joke and most of it is intentional to grab attention and stir up shit. Many MANY sports talk shows, podcasts, etc are like this. They feel like they need to be edgy whether they actually believe what they are saying or not.
Btw the “MAGA racist” comment is childish and old. If you want to accuse a person of being racist then back it up with facts and that’s cool that it is your opinion. But throwing a blanket over half the country is childish.
Maga automatically means naive and most likely rascist. OP has all three guys down pat.

Kind of like using "woke" to describe anything some folks don't like.

I don't do either….just sayin’ !

MAGA & “woke” both sound extremely stupid coming out of my mouth. You either try to find “some” (maybe only a little) common ground with people or you bud them good day….

Meaning they are so out of touch, it’s pointless to even reference them or think about them at all…

Reactions: Max_Rebo
I don't do either….just sayin’ !

MAGA & “woke” both sound extremely stupid coming out of my mouth. You either try to find “some” (maybe only a little) common ground with people or you bud them good day….

Meaning they are so out of touch, it’s pointless to even reference them or think about them at all…

I’ll add, at the risk of upsetting some longtime associates in here. If you are a hard core republican or a hard core democrat, you’ve got it all wrong…

Socially, I’m all for people doing what they want, literally, and I mean that. Now as a man of Faith I’m not always jump up and down excited about it, but I understand you cannot legislate morality, and putting more parameters on society is never a good thing…

With that said I will never ever vote for someone who continually preaches taxes and more taxes to lift the people. It is stupid, it is actually a lie, and it has never, ever worked the way they suggested it would…..

More taxes, even on the rich is bad for everybody and you don’t have to be an economist or CPA to figure that out.

Similar to the minimum wage thing… Yeah, let’s raise everybody’s minimum wage. Sure, that won’t have a negative affect anywhere else… lol some people are just too stupid to breathe!!

I know people from his town. He’s not seen as a good guy nor were his parents.
Well, I live in his family's area. His parents are not bad people. But yes, Drake is "off a little". I have no idea if it is just his schtick on the podcast. But, I hope so.

He was a jerk from high school through college.

Here is a rule of thumb that is irrefutable…..

We were all a jerk from high school to somebody and that includes you.

I had a well respected friend of the Lord give me an incredible tidbit of the moment probably 15 years ago, and he said, Chad…

God, willing one day you will get to heaven and you’ll be surprised by some of the people that were there that you didn’t think would be there, but more importantly there will be a lot of people that are surprised you were there!!

Glass houses friend…. You are on a message board trashing somebody’s character that automatically makes you questionable!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stoopsbrother
I don't know why I am going to waste my time typing this, but I guess I feel compelled. Standing back and looking at the big picture, what I know is that the further our politics get from the center the lower our standard of living is. I don't have to tell anyone what the cost of a home, or cars, or college or a loaf of bread is in relation to the past because we all know it. What I know is that my kids are going to have a much much harder time achieving our version (I am 48) of the "American Dream" than what I did. Case in point is that when I went to college 30 years ago my tuition was $710 per semester, I had a part time job making $12 per hour, when I graduated with my engineering degree my starting salary was $51,000 per year and my first home was $134,000, of which I bought 6 months after I graduated. Now, tuition is $4,900 per semester at the very same school, their part time jobs are still $12 per hour, a new engineer salary is not much above that 51 and that very same house is $360,000. You don't have to be an engineer or rocket scientist to do that math here.

How did that happen? Because we are all baited to engage in issues that diverts our focus from the things that we should really be focused on. I feel badly for all of the people and groups who are passionate about their movements because the people pulling the strings don't really care about those things, they just pull those issues out of their back pockets when they need to. It is sad to see those people get used over and over and over again. And some of us know it, and know it so well it is now predictable. It is to keep everyone emotional and that is a good thing when you are not standing on logically sound ground.

So the point to all of this is, don't bite. Don't get sucked into these things. Remain logical. And vote accordingly.

I don't know why I am going to waste my time typing this, but I guess I feel compelled. Standing back and looking at the big picture, what I know is that the further our politics get from the center the lower our standard of living is. I don't have to tell anyone what the cost of a home, or cars, or college or a loaf of bread is in relation to the past because we all know it. What I know is that my kids are going to have a much much harder time achieving our version (I am 48) of the "American Dream" than what I did. Case in point is that when I went to college 30 years ago my tuition was $710 per semester, I had a part time job making $12 per hour, when I graduated with my engineering degree my starting salary was $51,000 per year and my first home was $134,000, of which I bought 6 months after I graduated. Now, tuition is $4,900 per semester at the very same school, their part time jobs are still $12 per hour, a new engineer salary is not much above that 51 and that very same house is $360,000. You don't have to be an engineer or rocket scientist to do that math here.

How did that happen? Because we are all baited to engage in issues that diverts our focus from the things that we should really be focused on. I feel badly for all of the people and groups who are passionate about their movements because the people pulling the strings don't really care about those things, they just pull those issues out of their back pockets when they need to. It is sad to see those people get used over and over and over again. And some of us know it, and know it so well it is now predictable. It is to keep everyone emotional and that is a good thing when you are not standing on logically sound ground.

So the point to all of this is, don't bite. Don't get sucked into these things. Remain logical. And vote accordingly.

Touché and extremely well said….social issues are just that. Vote economically!

This

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I think it’s all a joke and most of it is intentional to grab attention and stir up shit. Many
Btw the “MAGA racist” comment is childish and old. If you want to accuse a person of being racist then back it up with facts and that’s cool that it is your opinion. But throwing a blanket over half the country is childish.
Will said!!

Reactions: Stoopsbrother

Fixed.

Says the guy that's been rightfully banned from basically every Hawkeye site and has a reputation for being an even bigger twat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT