ADVERTISEMENT

We may not be big...

Going to have to shot really well to win with our lack of team defense and lock down defenders.

...but we sure aren't very quick.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I was at the game.

Harding's passing was a highlight a a big step up from Bowen. I see him as a true point. Not much scoring but passing and penetration.

He isnt tall thats true but had good quickness on defense and can see him getting quite a few steals. But agree, if we play a team with a good shooting 6-6 PG, he will struggle to stop them.

Reactions: wilson reborn
I thought this was about the Erica Silverman Halloween book. You know the classic children’s book that teaches kids to work together!
Quoting the little bat here, “I may not be big, and I may not be strong, but I have an idea!”
Then she proceeds to tell her friends to work together to get the job done, it’s a very inspiring tale, I recommend it to anyone with young children. Happy Halloween everyone!

I now have a good feel about this team - after watching the after game interview with Patrick, Payton, and Tony. They seemed to be joking and laughing together during the interview. So I think this bonding and having fun will show up on the court. Also, you should watch this video (Hawk Central) if you haven't and can anyone tell me what Payton and Patrick were laughing a lot when they were starting to answer questions and even while answering. Sort of like someone off screen was goading them on. Good to see them having fun.

I didn't see all of the game, but I heard McCaffery say that he thought Harding had too many turnovers, but I look at the box score and see that Bowen had one more than Harding. I think in the long run, Harding will prove to be a better shooter than Bowen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT