ADVERTISEMENT

Well boyz, where do I turn in my man card?

They'll collect it along with your b#lls at the dealership :) We had a 2006 Odyssey, fine machine, put over 200k on it before getting rid of it 2 years ago. Kids are grown and our minivan days are behind us.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Dodge Caravan. My car for over twenty years (two different ones). A minivan is more versatile than just about anything you can buy as long as you're willing to clean it up when you're done. Hauled everything from the kids to slate pavers to a couple of grills to mulch.

(but I don't need a vehicle to compensate for other...shortcomings. So there's that.:))

Dodge Caravan. My car for over twenty years (two different ones). A minivan is more versatile than just about anything you can buy as long as you're willing to clean it up when you're done. Hauled everything from the kids to slate pavers to a couple of grills to mulch.

(but I don't need a vehicle to compensate for other...shortcomings. So there's that.:))

We had a top-of-the-line Nissan Quest back in the day. Loved that van even though it ate brake pads for some reason. It was one of the first minivans with a rear-facing TV which is a freaking lifesaver with kids.

Is the man card still a thing? I thought we were post-comedy, post-patriarchy, neo-woke, and into hybrids? I think a gas guzzling minivan is the paleo-manliest purchase you could purchase right now outside maybe a gas station hot dog.

Odyssey's are solid minis. My dad's been driving one for like 10 years. It holds all his jack-of-salesman shit and the maintenance has been relatively minimal for the type of mileage he puts on vehicles.

Reactions: Hawk and Awe
Op is a sissy lib loser. I make my dumb bitch wife drive the minivan.

It’s true
adea8af8201ef185e00b33bc8eee3ec3.jpg

I congratulate the OP for having a job, and being part of the 1 percent of the population that isn't on welfare, or addicted to opioids. He can drive whatever girl van he wants instead of a F-250.

Just picked up my 18 Ford F150 Platinum yesterday. It's a man's vehicle, so get to keep my man card.

Real men are secure enough to drive a mini van and not give a sh$t what people think. Tell the haters to suck it.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Doodads and Hoohah
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT