ADVERTISEMENT

Well, we made it a total of 8 days into Middle School (now w/ Update)

alaskanseminole

HB Legend
Oct 20, 2002
before my 6th grader comes home and says, “Dad, there’s a kid in my class who’s trying to hump me. Last week, he was even humping the bleachers.” (while trying not to laugh) I thought it might be a non-neurotypical kid just acting out with everyone, so I went down the usual route of saying, “Be kind,” “Just walk away if you’re uncomfortable,” and so on.

Then, Mrs. Alaska gets a call from another mom who says her kid (my son's friend) told her that our son is being singled out by this "boy who thinks he’s a girl." This kid’s spraying perfume on my son, trying to hump him, and other stuff like that. Apparently, my son's good friend has been arguing with this kid, saying things like, “If you’re a girl, then why aren’t you in the girls’ locker room?”

Personally, I’m all about not engaging (I don't want him arguing with this kid). If you’re uncomfortable, just walk away and don’t put yourself in a situation where you’re getting harassed or doing the harassing. What say you, HBOT? Is a round house appropriate at any point? :cool: Seriously, I just want my kid to live his life, be left alone, be kind and/or leave others alone and focus on sports and academics.

UPDATE: Post #105

Last edited:
before my 6th grader comes home and says, “Dad, there’s a kid in my class who’s trying to hump me. Last week, he was even humping the bleachers.” I thought it might be a non-neurotypical kid just acting out with everyone, so I went down the usual route of saying, “Be kind,” “Just walk away if you’re uncomfortable,” and so on.

Then, Mrs. Alaska gets a call from another mom (my son's friend) who says her kid told her that our son is being singled out by this "boy who thinks he’s a girl." This kid’s spraying perfume on my son, trying to hump him, and other stuff like that. Apparently, my son's good friend has been arguing with this kid, saying things like, “If you’re a girl, then why aren’t you in the girls’ locker room?”

Personally, I’m all about not engaging (I don't want him arguing with this kid). If you’re uncomfortable, just walk away and don’t put yourself in a situation where you’re getting harassed or doing the harassing. What say you, HBOT? Is a round house appropriate at any point? :cool: Seriously, I just want my kid to live his life, be left alone, leave others alone and focus on sports and athletics.
Tell your son he has to establish dominance first and hump the shit out of the kid before he gets humped himself.

Dance Hump GIF

Personally I'd start with a call to the school to find out what's going on and make them aware of the situation. The humper is probably not popular so your son won't get any flack for telling on them
Rumor has it the PE coach is already fed up with this kid, disruptive, talks back, refuses to dress out, etc. Who frack'n knows via the mouths of 11 year olds.

I'm confused: If the other kid thinks he's a girl, why is he spraying your son with perfume and trying to "hump" him? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Glad Im not the only one going "wait, what, this doesn't add up!"

Not sure how to reply other than. Call the school. In the meantime. Tell my kid they can use the ask tell make approach. Ask the kid to stop. Tell the humper to stop. Then make the kid stop humping. If the school didn't handle it and your kid went through the progress, the school acted too slowly.

UPDATE:

Apparently this 6th grader is 5'4" and looks like this:

Peter_Griffin.png

Does this new information change my advice to my son in anyway?

It's been my experience with the kids that have rode my bus through the years is that the younger ones that are Peter Griffins physically are the absolute biggest douchebags on the bus, always.

Every damn one of them...

All of the people saying call the school, yes. But also email the school, and email them every time your kid reports it happening until it stops. Make sure there’s a “paper trail” on your complaints. If your kid does punch the other one, you want that trail of complaints about the sexual harassment that your child is receiving and the school did nothing about.

Middle school kids are the absolute worst. As to advice, I’d call the school to make them aware of what’s transpired and let them know you expect it to stop occurring. I would not encourage having your son engage the other kid physically unless he has no choice as he could end up being the one that gets punished by the administration.

All of the people saying call the school, yes. But also email the school, and email them every time your kid reports it happening until it stops. Make sure there’s a “paper trail” on your complaints. If your kid does punch the other one, you want that trail of complaints about the sexual harassment that your child is receiving and the school did nothing about.
This. It needs to be in writing. And characterizing it (accurately) as sexual harassment - perhaps sexual assault - will catch their attention.

This. It needs to be in writing. And characterizing it (accurately) as sexual harassment - perhaps sexual assault - will catch their attention.

This! A nicely worded email and the a phone call explaining the sexual harassment. It's absolutely sexual harassment at minimum. Kid should then be brought into the principals office immediately and parents notified.

Good luck.

before my 6th grader comes home and says, “Dad, there’s a kid in my class who’s trying to hump me. Last week, he was even humping the bleachers.” (while trying not to laugh) I thought it might be a non-neurotypical kid just acting out with everyone, so I went down the usual route of saying, “Be kind,” “Just walk away if you’re uncomfortable,” and so on.

Then, Mrs. Alaska gets a call from another mom who says her kid (my son's friend) told her that our son is being singled out by this "boy who thinks he’s a girl." This kid’s spraying perfume on my son, trying to hump him, and other stuff like that. Apparently, my son's good friend has been arguing with this kid, saying things like, “If you’re a girl, then why aren’t you in the girls’ locker room?”

Personally, I’m all about not engaging (I don't want him arguing with this kid). If you’re uncomfortable, just walk away and don’t put yourself in a situation where you’re getting harassed or doing the harassing. What say you, HBOT? Is a round house appropriate at any point? :cool: Seriously, I just want my kid to live his life, be left alone, be kind and/or leave others alone and focus on sports and athletics.
Yes, in a welcoming society your son just needs to understand that he needs to allow the other person to freely express themselves. Your son could face expulsion for saying anything to hurt the other kids' feelings. Whether they (the other student) consider themselves a girl or half girl half boy or a furry and act out on their feelings your child should be accepting and let them hump away, to ask them to stop could damage the other kids feelings and ruin them for life.

TheAll of the people saying call the school, yes. But also email the school, and email them every time your kid reports it happening until it stops. Make sure d there’s a “paper trail” on your complaints. If your kid threats does punch the other one, you want that trail of complaints about the sexual harassments that your child is receiving and the school did nothing about.
I agree with this. Your son has a right to attend school in a safe environment.
If there are a bunch of Administrators who are only in place because they got a Masters Degree by going to summer school like a lot of them they will freeze up and hope it goes away,
Get a lawyer and make an appointment to come in for a visit with the Principal, They understand that inaction on their part invites actions on your part.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
We have spent far to much time pandering to stupidity.

100% chance that kids parents are weird ass libs.

Here is how that conversation should have gone:

Lil' Alaska: Dad, I got in trouble today.

Alaska: what happened?

LA: I punched a kid in the face

Alaska: what?

LA: Ya, he was trying to do weird shit and hump me and spray me with perfume:

Alaska: what do you mean "hump" you?

LA: he was trying to dry hump me and spray me with perfume.

Alaska: you didn't do anything wrong, nobody has the right to do something to you sexually you don't want, no matter how ****ing weird they are. I'll handle it.

Pause

Pause

Alaska: you land a good shot?

Next day: so principal dickfu.ck let's talk about how you are going to handle my kid being sexually assaulted.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Apparently this 6th grader is 5'4" and looks like this:

Peter_Griffin.png

Does this new information change my advice to my son in anyway?
Might be easier to tell your son to just let the humper finish with his business and then he'll be satisfied and move on. Make sure he brings a clean rag with him to school to wipe himself off afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Might be easier to tell your son to just let the humper finish with his business and then he'll be satisfied and move on. Make sure he brings a clean rag with him to school to wipe himself off afterwards.
Like if he was instead a girl and Igloo just advised him/her to lie back and enjoy it? 💩

Rumor has it the PE coach is already fed up with this kid, disruptive, talks back, refuses to dress out, etc. Who frack'n knows via the mouths of 11 year olds.
Smart mouth kids. Well done parents. We have 2 third graders that are already out of control. Teachers just following them around as they play their little games. Actually one is a game player and the other may be a legitimate psychopath. It’s hard to just watch it but I’m not about to get fired for intervening with a few years left. Watching little kids in charge is beyond irritating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT