ADVERTISEMENT

Went to the bowl game; my take aways

1) TN fans traveled extremely well compared to us

2) cheezits everywhere LOL

3) #11 for us as QB provided energy, was fun while it lasted, thanks for your effort Lazia? (I forget his name, a true freshman , very good hustle)

4) TN's Nico Iamelavela is a STUD, worth the 8 million in NIL, MVP of his first career start. Will be fun to watch him as a player for TN.

GO HAWKS
Hope you had a good time but I find it sad when you say “worth the 8 million”. Ugh. Makes me shake my head.

Did Tn's QB Nico actually get $8 million in NIL, tell me that is not true, tell me it is a lot less, a big a lot less?
He is making bank, he sells a helmet for $700 and they are constantly sold out. He is doing extremely well.

Hope you had a good time but I find it sad when you say “worth the 8 million”. Ugh. Makes me shake my head.
Bidding wars have begun. College football has already turned into a circus.
That was hands down the worst crowd we have had in our three L's and it had to be close to 70/30 U.M
Like I said, had Iowa gone into that game as 22 point favorites, the place would have been full of Hawks. Easy to justify travel when you know you are going to win big.

Reactions: reedsposer22
Bidding wars have begun. College football has already turned into a circus.

Like I said, had Iowa gone into that game as 22 point favorites, the place would have been full of Hawks. Easy to justify travel when you know you are going to win big.
Great insight Captain Obvious

Then find another team? I dont get you jack balls. You love the team you have. Or go find someone else I guess. Does anyone actually think a new hot coach is coming in and making us #1? We are what we are, a good enough bunch to be top 20 every year but lacking resources to me top 5. With the new system of its “all what you can pay” we won’t be beating the assholes to the west soon.
What a stupid loser response

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT