ADVERTISEMENT

What danger do Transgendered children pose to the rest of us?

By why wouldn't they address the accusations? A formal compliant in writing essentially requires action on behalf of the agency.

Every time a suggestion is offered, you have some explanation as to why it wouldn't work which doesn't sound very well thought out.
Because forcing a kid to take a medication prescribed by a provider is not considered child abuse.

Edit* On a different kid a couple years ago I filed a patient safety event on some drs who were prescribing a hormone blocker that caused electrolyte imbalances that sent the kid to the ER. They had no idea the medicine caused the imbalance even though it's common knowledge. So I filed a complaint and labeled it as neglegence. Nothing resulted in that report and I'm fairly confident it wasn't even investigated because I clicked the box to receive notifications from the resulting investigation and received nothing.

Last edited:
Are you sure they are posing. I’m sure there are kids who might pose as gay because its cool but isn’t it also the case that some of those kids actually are gay.

And isn’t it a positive reflection on our society that those children can find some measure of acceptance. Maybe those school policies of acceptance are in some way working. When I was in school we had a number of young men/women who turned out to be gay. in Those days they could have never stepped out of the closet.
I firmly believe that it is a good thing this generation is more accepting- yea.

and yea, I’m 100% positive I’ve seen some of my kids friends pronouns change 3-4 times. I don’t care, I call them whatever, but my experience is there’s a definite - I won’t say abuse- misuse?- of the people who genuinely have gender identity issues, and use the current attention it gets as a way to get attention they want.

I've never filed a report in regard to this kid. I've filed reports on other kids who have clear cut signs of abuse like bruising, etc. or if they have reported being sexually abused. I did file an abuse charge on said child because the provider and medical director if interrogated by authorities would not endorse my opinion of the matter. It's cased closed at that point.
A case of child abuse is decided by authorities not the provider or medical director. You shouldn't choose not to report possible abuse because you think it will be deemed unfounded. Your responsibility is to report not decide the outcome.

And is why is this all about kids? Why aren't we hearing about all the adults that lived closeted all these years as the wrong gender?

You certainly heard enough of this about closeted gays. Lends credence to the idea that it's a bit of a movement going on with youth now as opposed to be something that you're completely pre-configured with at birth.

A case of child abuse is decided by authorities not the provider or medical director. You shouldn't choose not to report possible abuse because you think it will be deemed unfounded. Your responsibility is to report not decide the outcome.
You are right about that. Do you think it's child abuse to give medications against his will when per the law the the child is not allowed to make such decisions?

Just called it in...

You are right about that. Do you think it's child abuse to give medications against his will when per the law the the child is not allowed to make such decisions?
It depends on the child's mental health. Often people with severe mental health conditions don't like taking their medication. There are many adults living on the streets because they don't control their mental health conditions with medication. Either way it's the authorities that should decide if the child is receiving the proper care from his caregivers, not you or me because we don't have the full picture.

Why should I give a schitt if some kid wants to transgender? I'm at a loss to understand the danger?
What danger does letting kids play in the lion cage at the zoo pose to the rest of us? I say we do it. Let THEM decide if they can pet the lions or not.

Colorful...but not the same.
It's the same in that you assume that people oppose these things because of some sort of danger posed to themselves. I would oppose both a mother taking a 3 year old to a trans doctor as much as I would her dropping him in the lion cage, but neither because of a danger posed to me.

I don’t like dogs…

If JBo trannied over could he get 4 more years of eligibility?

From all the OP’s moms posts, I assumed 75% of HORT were still locked in puberty …
As long as he also said he was under 25 I believe. He could also declare he feels like a 20 year old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT