ADVERTISEMENT

What kind of jeans do you wear?

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
I've been on a Levi's 513 kick for a while. Black and gray because I'm cool like that. I used to think the stretch material was a bit.. froofy... but... I've come around.

Wrangler. I used to like Levis but they went to a lower cut. Also, a good friend of mine (no pics) used to barrel race and told me I'd like Wrangler better. She was right.

Wrangler. I used to like Levis but they went to a lower cut. Also, a good friend of mine (no pics) used to barrel race and told me I'd like Wrangler better. She was right.
So more like this?

TheTimeIsNowHighRiseFlareJeans-Khaki_MER_2_468x.jpg

the best jeans in the world are kirkland jeans and costco sells them only to extraordinarily handsome and insanely intelligent men. it is unfortunate that some people who don't fit these standards acquire them on the secondary market.

the best jeans in the world are kirkland jeans and costco sells them only to extraordinarily handsome and insanely intelligent men. it is unfortunate that some people who don't fit these standards acquire them on the secondary market.
Only Rustler's will do

Reactions: Pete Malloy
I wear "Perfect Jeans" I like them and they seem to hold up really well. I originally ordered the "slim fit" version and unfortunately I have my mothers thighs so they weren't very appealing. It looked like I was wearing yoga pants they were so tight.

They made it easy to send them back and get the "Athletic Fit" Version.

I would order again.

I would say the only bad thing is after you buy them they bombard you with texts and emails.....

I only wear Buckle jeans, either the Jake or the Tyler style. i don’t particularly care for jeans and wear shorts as often as possible.

Unbranded - Raw Selvedge Tappered. Wear them all the time and wash (soak them in a tub) couple times a year. There is nothing like a pair a jeans that gets broken in and conform to your own body. They go from the first month being slightly uncomfortable, to being the most comfortable jeans you will ever wear for the next 5 years. They used to be hard to fine, now I just buy them on Amazon.
UB201_01_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Theyset.theStage
Lucky for you there is a secondary market.

Good question. I haven’t bout any jeans outside of for work in a long time. I did buy some white jeans years ago that I tie dyed. I guess I did have a buddy give me some jeans this past summer. He’s 6’5”, I’m 5’8”…they fit to a t.

I got a pair of Eddie Bauer jeans from Costco that I’ll buy more of when they come back. I’ve been sporting my Orvis pants (also from Costco) mostly— bought in all three colors and love them.

Reactions: Moral
I've been on a Levi's 513 kick for a while. Black and gray because I'm cool like that. I used to think the stretch material was a bit.. froofy... but... I've come around.
I wear nothing but 513s in regular jeans. I also wear some Faherty pants that are cut like jeans but have non-denim material.

Banana Republic Traveler Jeans. I smile like this guy everytime I put them on.

cn27313005.jpg

But mostly American Eagle slim or straight.

cn29512090.jpg
I also have a pair of Traveler Pants from Banana Republic and highly recommend. If I'm not wearing denim I'm usually wearing these traveler pants. I wouldn't pay full price, but worth it if you catch a sale.

cn17748954.jpg

Lucky jeans for the last 15 years or so. Have maybe 6 different pairs. They fit well and are pretty soft. I like them a lot.

Same brand for me. The Costco special. I have no idea if they're in fashion, out of fashion or ever were in fashion. They are comfy.

I still have 6 or 7 pairs that I've not yet worn. As far as denim goes, I should be good for the rest of my life (assuming I don't become a fatty).

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I also have a pair of Traveler Pants from Banana Republic and highly recommend. If I'm not wearing denim I'm usually wearing these traveler pants. I wouldn't pay full price, but worth it if you catch a sale.

cn17748954.jpg
I have those and 6 other colors. When I had to go into the office, that's all I ever wore. Like wearing PJs.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Levi's 560's from the early-mid 2000's. Believe I got one pair of 570's too.

Always been a Levi's guy, but I've heard the new ones aren't made nearly as well. My old pairs are still in great shape, so no need to change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT