ADVERTISEMENT

What would you do if your child came out as transgender?

It's not all about sex, though. I never said that. Nobody has. But there's plenty of statistical data to show that is a portion of the population, and not even a miniscule minority of transgendered individuals.

This is why your trolling is hurting the argument of those supporting transgenderism. Maybe that was your intent though, so that's how I'm gonna treat all your posts going forward, including your deflective/dismissive following reply.

Hope that helps. :)
Link to statistical data saying people change gender because of sexuall orientation.

Link that says they only change gender because of gender.

Gender identity and sexual orientation​

Most people have a sense of physical, emotional and romantic attraction to others. Sexual orientation describes the group of people to whom this attraction is directed. For example, a person may be attracted to men, women, both or neither. Being transgender or gender diverse isn't linked to a specific sexual orientation. And sexual orientation can't be assumed based on gender identity or gender expression.

I truly regret starting this thread. I was simply trying to point out that ignorance and hatred can and do lead to horrible things, like someone taking their own life. I should have known it would devolve into a pissing match on this platform, and not empathy for the actual fact that someone lost their life and there is a family and friends dealing with the unimaginable consequences of their death.

Instead we have idiots focusing on my usage of the word ilk, and other meaningless BS.
People actually laughed at my OP. Sad.

I hope all of you mocking this sad situation never have to experience anything like this.

I truly regret starting this thread. I was simply trying to point out that ignorance and hatred can and do lead to horrible things, like someone taking their own life. I should have known it would devolve into a pissing match on this platform, and not empathy for the actual fact that someone lost their life and there is a family and friends dealing with the unimaginable consequences of their death.

Instead we have idiots focusing on my usage of the word ilk, and other meaningless BS.
People actually laughed at my OP. Sad.

I hope all of you mocking this sad situation never have to experience anything like this.
They absolutely do not care. Nothing will ever make them understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT