ADVERTISEMENT

Whats your plans when GameDay Comes to Ames?

images

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
No better way to show the nation what a great fan base the Hawks have then to show up early and in big numbers at an away game.
I plan on taking a RV with a bunch of my buddies and camping out with it that Friday in Ames and being at the Gameday set bright and early.
I'm in favor of any national attention that gives the B1G West the opportunity to show itself as a strong division this year. We are going to beat each other up this year, so we need as much non-conference success to gain position in the rankings. Once teams start beating each other up, if there are too many unranked teams, rankings and conference perception starts to get cannibalized, especially when ESPN does what it can to tout the SEC once again.

Speaking of the B1G west, Purdue did itself zero favors getting with scheduling. I like it! Northwestern could help the West a lot by beating Stanford in the opening week as well.

Reactions: BrR9876
You dont want Iowa fans to show up in large numbers? Do you just go through life winging things and what happens happens and have no plan?
Hawkeye fans will show up in large numbers without any plan whether or not there is game day . I hope it is on game day though

Reactions: Rhoho
No better way to show the nation what a great fan base the Hawks have then to show up early and in big numbers at an away game.
I plan on taking a RV with a bunch of my buddies and camping out with it that Friday in Ames and being at the Gameday set bright and early.

Boy are you going to be surprised that Saturday morning.

Will be ISU's luck that Iowa will crap the bed in the first 2 games. From what I understand, it is pretty much a done deal if both teams are undefeated.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Iowa will hammer the RedHawks, Scarlet Knights, followed by the Cyclones that happen to have a big red bird as a mascot. That makes a lot of sense but then again, it is Iowa State.

What will be even more funny is when Game Day bypasses ISU but will be in Iowa City for Iowa vs Penn State on 10/12 with both teams undefeated. Book it.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I would force myself to wake up from the nightmare that College Gameday would ever be in Ames for any reason ever.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Iowa will hammer the RedHawks, Scarlet Knights, followed by the Cyclones that happen to have a big red bird as a mascot. That makes a lot of sense but then again, it is Iowa State.

What will be even more funny is when Game Day bypasses ISU but will be in Iowa City for Iowa vs Penn State on 10/12 with both teams undefeated. Book it.
You forgot to mention having a tornado as a logo. This ain't Southeast Asia.

Reactions: HerkyFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT