ADVERTISEMENT

Who is this board's moderator?

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
Whoever is the moderator, if they could present themselves to the board, that would probably help a lot of people on here. Numerous posts in numerous threads have asked. Show yourself.

Dude they can barely keep up with the basics of a Rivals site. Ain’t no one got time to mod this board.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Ok then, no mod. So be it. I thought maybe somebody actually had the job on paper, but just did nothing.

Reactions: Sharky1203
Barely to no moderation. The pu$$y pic somebody posted stayed up for days before it was taken down…

Sabula,
The Cardinal Rule when swimming with sharks, don't bleed. When posting on this board, you really are swimming with sharks. Just remember 'don't bleed'. (Voltaire Cousteau, circa 1974).
Yeah, but there's alwaysa troll trying to chum the water, so even if you don't bleed, some moran could feel 83% certain that you might. ;)

Last edited:
If the mods tell you who they are then they will be tagged with inappropriate content they will have to moderate. That's sounds like work.

Reactions: Muscles1989
Look through the articles on the front page. Adam Jacobi, Eliot Clough, Ross Binder, etc. They all have accounts that are just their name.

Whoever is the moderator, if they could present themselves to the board, that would probably help a lot of people on here. Show yourself.
zS5gbe.gif

He's a pussy liberal, that's why he's bawling for a mod.!

I’m here to talk wrestling not to watch you get off by calling people pussy liberals or for the other side to call you and your kind maga d bags. No one cares about your political leanings. I promise you. The only ones that argue are self obsessed egotistical assholes.

Stop bringing politics into every single discussion. For the love of all things Gable, can we just stop.

I clearly havent been around here enough lately.. i dont even know if this is a serious or a joke i missed :)
I was serious. It’s been 7-8 months ago…now I’m kinda wondering if it was all just a bad dream…Anyway, somebody posted a nasty snatch pic to see how long it’d stay up before a mod noticed and took it down. I’m not gonna say it was up for a week but for sure more than a few days. It’s been awhile ago😏

Yeah, but there's alwaysa troll trying to chum the water, so even if you don't bleed, some moran could feel 83% certain that you might. ;)
Anticipatory Retaliation, a necessary skill when swimming with sharks. Typically a sharp blow to the nose, invariably this will prevent full scale shark attack.

I’m here to talk wrestling not to watch you get off by calling people pussy liberals or for the other side to call you and your kind maga d bags. No one cares about your political leanings. I promise you. The only ones that argue are self obsessed egotistical assholes.

Stop bringing politics into every single discussion. For the love of all things Gable, can we just stop.
Well now my feelings really are hurt. Can a moderator please direct me to a safe space.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT