ADVERTISEMENT

Who likes eating a banana split

I honestly don't know if I've ever had a banana split in my entire life. If I am going to put bananas and ice cream together, I'm going for Bananas Foster.
a34c83fbc5fd9cde8a023e316e4543c3

Even a small banana split is too much ice cream and needs to be shared with at least one other person. So my wife and I have definitely split one between us a couple of times in the past decade but I’d be surprised if it’s more than 4 to 6x over the decade.

It’s good and I like it but it’s just too big of a desert for me usually.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Not this guy. Way too much shit going on with the various flavors, plus they’re a goddamned mess.

Even a small banana split is too much ice cream and needs to be shared with at least one other person. So my wife and I have definitely split one between us a couple of times in the past decade but I’d be surprised if it’s more than 4 to 6x over the decade.

It’s good and I like it but it’s just too big of a desert for me usually.
Ice cream and bananas I'm general are a great combination. My all time favorite shake flavor may be banana.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I honestly don't know if I've ever had a banana split in my entire life. If I am going to put bananas and ice cream together, I'm going for Bananas Foster.
A good Bananas Foster is an easy top 3 dessert if done correctly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT