ADVERTISEMENT

Who will be going to the Penn State game?

I just sold my tickets. I had planned on coming up but flights are $671 and rising. So, no thanks. Got $200/ticket for my tickets. Section 129.

Damn, you might as well of just drove up here, from Houston right? That is roundtrip, correct? At least you probably made a profit from them. I paid 100 through the UofI.

I just sold my tickets. I had planned on coming up but flights are $671 and rising. So, no thanks. Got $200/ticket for my tickets. Section 129.

Tempting. Im in section 103 on the aisle with seatbacks. Night games are fine, but so is my couch with a fridge full of beer and not having to drive home in the shit show that is traffic after a night game

Reactions: WisestIowan
I’ll be there....the hotel I booked required a two night minimum. I booked it then called them before the cancellation date and they let me change it to just one night on the Saturday.

Im debating on what to do, the people I am going with are staying in williamsburg, but I dont think there is room for me to stay there. So i might drive back to des Moines after the game.

Going to IC, but not planning on going to the game. Tailgate on Melrose, likely wind up at Joe's Place, Club Car, Vine or Job Site.

Not meeting anyone at Pints.

I'll be there. Tailgating starting around 11-noon give or take. home by 11pm, no hotel room needed. I love living in Iowa city.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT