ADVERTISEMENT

Why do people consider Caitlin Clark a role model

HawkeyeHitman

HR All-American
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2002
All she does is dribbles a basketball. How is she fighting for the people? Women like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush, Katie Porter and others are fighting for us everyday. They’re the women everyone should be looking up to. Not some basketball player worth millions.

All she does is dribbles a basketball. How is she fighting for the people? Women like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush, Katie Porter and others are fighting for us everyday. They’re the women everyone should be looking up to. Not some basketball player worth millions.
I think it’s because she’s a fan of Ian Happ and Japanese players in MLB.

Guy has a point. Jesus didn’t make any laws, was he really out there pounding the pavement for us? Hitler, that guy mobilized, inspired, and got things done.

Last edited:
A solid C for your troll effort. Try harder.

OH SHIT DA HITMAN HAS GONE SOFT ON DA SQUAD AND DA BERNIE SANDAHS!!!!! THIS CANT BE POSSIBLE!!!!! WE GOTTA STOP DA RADICAL LEFT AND DA LIBTAHDS!!!!!! HITMAN SAY IT AINT SO BRUH!!!!!!!!!!

While the question is legit, she's many times the woman and role model of any of them. I apologized if I've misgendered any of them, I fully recognize any of them may not identify as women currently.

Women like AOC, Ilhan Omar, Cori Bush, Katie Porter need to shut up and go away.

They make the world a toilet to live in.

She would have a legit shot at the presidency right this moment if she declared

More mature than any of them

Reactions: LuteHawk
Tonight at the WNBA Draft, Caitlin Clark said that she is
happy to inspire young girls and boys to reach their dreams.
In 2nd grade she wrote that someday she wanted to play in
the WNBA. Through hard work and dedication she made it.

Bottom Line: She is a humble gal who is a role model because
people respect her accomplishments.

Tonight at the WNBA Draft, Caitlin Clark said that she is
happy to inspire young girls and boys to reach their dreams.
In 2nd grade she wrote that someday she wanted to play in
the WNBA. Through hard work and dedication she made it.

Bottom Line: She is a humble gal who is a role model because
people respect her accomplishments.
She so humble yet the name Lisa Bluder never comes out of her mouth. She’s not.

She repeatedly said the only people who believed in her dreams were her and Coach Bluder. Your post is voted worst post of the day, in a day filled with pretty bad posts.
I’ll accept that, but maybe I missed the Bluder part. I heard coaches. I’m always waiting for her to give her some credit. It doesn’t happen a lot. Triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonerfarts
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT