ADVERTISEMENT

Wide Receiver Prop Bet

Steamboat529529

HR All-American
May 27, 2021
Let’s take Keagan Johnson, Tyrone Tracy, and Arland Bruce at their respective division one colleges as Group A. And Iowa’s receivers in 2023 as Group B. Who has more total receiving yards and receiving touchdowns in 2023?!?
I don’t think anyone saw Chuck Sizzle outproducing the entire iowa receiving room in 2022.

Let’s take Keagan Johnson, Tyrone Tracy, and Arland Bruce at their respective division one colleges as Group A. And Iowa’s receivers in 2023 as Group B. Who has more total receiving yards and receiving touchdowns in 2023?!?
I don’t think anyone saw Chuck Sizzle outproducing the entire iowa receiving room in 2022.
For receiving yards and TDs, I take Group A. For wins, I take Group B.

Easy money.

we throw to tight-ends a lot more than most teams so that could confound things a bit but compared to tt, kj, and ab (not a strong receiver group imo) the iowa guys will produce more i think despite the TE production. bf certainly could screw over my prediction. good topic though.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Can I get in on the easy money? I think the group A schools will combine for more wins than group B.
We probably need to make it average wins per school. Otherwise, the three Group A schools will easily have more wins than the single Group B school. Lol.

Reactions: Bishop1971
We probably need to make it average wins per school. Otherwise, the three Group A schools will easily have more wins than the single Group B school. Lol.
I was going to say something similar. And for the yardage bet Iowa obviously has a higher floor because receivers will have to play and catch the ball. So if I had to choose I think I might take Group B for yardage and Group A for touchdowns.

Let’s compare apples to apples first. Iowa threw the ball 349 times last year. Purdue threw it 583 times and had 369 completions, 20 more than Iowa attempted.

Let’s compare apples to apples first. Iowa threw the ball 349 times last year. Purdue threw it 583 times and had 369 completions, 20 more than Iowa attempted.
I know our offense was horrible, you don’t have to throw out those stats to prove it.

I know our offense was horrible, you don’t have to throw out those stats to prove it.
Lol…. I am just stating that a wr on a team that throws the ball 234 more times than ours does, like Purdue, is going to have more receiving yards. Kansas State might be more appropriate, but it also seems like the Big 12 usually has horrid passing defenses. 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT