ADVERTISEMENT

Will Iowa get past ISU this year?

If the offense can actually do something and avoid turn overs, I like Iowa in this game.
If the game is clean on both sides, ISU is 2 scores better. Turnovers will be a factor as usual and the hawks need them to have any chance in this game. There is not one position group on the field that Iowa is better than ISU. The closest might be secondary but that is it as ISU is much stronger and more experienced in most all other groups.

If the game is clean on both sides, ISU is 2 scores better. Turnovers will be a factor as usual and the hawks need them to have any chance in this game. There is not one position group on the field that Iowa is better than ISU. The closest might be secondary but that is it as ISU is much stronger and more experienced in most all other groups.
Iowa has better special teams and it isn’t even close. Leave it to a clown fan not to grasp the importance of that. Maybe the clowns have learned how not to plow into each other while fielding a punt.

I am sure we must ignore this. Anything and everything that doesn’t fit into a clown fan delusion is be ignored. Just how clown fans roll.

Iowa has better special teams and it isn’t even close. Leave it to a clown fan not to grasp the importance of that. Maybe the clowns have learned how not to plow into each other while fielding a punt.

I am sure we must ignore this. Anything and everything that doesn’t fit into a clown fan delusion is be ignored. Just how clown fans roll.
Hawks do have one advantage again as B10 refs will be doing the game....how could I possibly forget that one after 2019....my mistake

Delusional

Reactions: HerkyFan
Hawks do have one advantage again as B10 refs will be doing the game....how could I possibly forget that one after 2019....my mistake
Big Ten refs help isu more than they do Iowa. How can you forget there were multiple times isu line men tackled Iowa’s DL including the play clown fans cry about?

Reactions: not_mantiteo
Big Ten refs help isu more than they do Iowa. How can you forget there were multiple times isu line men tackled Iowa’s DL including the play clown fans cry about?
That is comical. The only holding call of the game and the flag came out after the PI. Replays showed the absurdity of the call. But it shouldn’t have even mattered because ISU dominated the game so it shouldn’t have come down to a single play.

Based on your user name you must one of the 230,789 Women’s Cross Country season ticket holders. Isn’t that the last B12 title for isu? How awesome is it to be a Women’s Cross-Country school?

That is comical. The only holding call of the game and the flag came out after the PI. Replays showed the absurdity of the call. But it shouldn’t have even mattered because ISU dominated the game so it shouldn’t have come down to a single play.
The only holding call that was called. They saw tackling all day and then called it when the saw another one.

Clown fans are really good at showing us how little they know about football. More please.

Based on your user name you must one of the 230,789 Women’s Cross Country season ticket holders. Isn’t that the last B12 title for isu? How awesome is it to be a Women’s Cross-Country school?
Nah, we are pleased to win an outright conference fb championship in a P5. It hasn’t been done by a school from Iowa in many decades. We are proud of the accomplishment. We are looking at going back to back this year.

Nah, we are pleased to win an outright conference fb championship in a P5. It hasn’t been done by a school from Iowa in many decades. We are proud of the accomplishment. We are looking at going back to back this year.
Back to back in Womens Cross-Country? Ok puff out your chest and run all kinds of smack. Any other outright titles? Isn’t According to the Big 12 OU was the last Football Conference Champion. Must ignore that?

Leave it to clown fans to make up a fictional conference title and then argue they aren’t delusional.

We want more. We want more. We want more.

Back to back in Womens Cross-Country? Ok puff out your chest and run all kinds of smack. Any other outright titles? Isn’t According to the Big 12 OU was the last Football Conference Champion. Must ignore that?

Leave it to clown fans to make up a fictional conference title and then argue they aren’t delusional.

We want more. We want more. We want more.
I know it hurts you, but you will get over it. We will do it again for you this year.

Try harder

What would hurt about clown fans making up a fictional conference title?

Point and laugh.
Finishing atop the conference in the regular season is a great accomplishment. There were no ties at the top and we played every team in the conference. It is a well deserved trophy in the case and we are going to do it again this year. See, we play everyone in conference

Finishing atop the conference in the regular season is a great accomplishment. There were no ties at the top and we played every team in the conference. It is a well deserved trophy in the case and we are going to do it again this year. See, we play everyone in conference
When the Big 12 says isu won the title is when isu won the title. I can’t find anything from the conference talking about this fictional title you speak of.

Got a link to show us it is real or do we chalk this up as another clown fan delusion?

Link?

Reactions: not_mantiteo
That is a great accomplishment. Have you started the petition to get the Big 12 to change their bylaws and recognize it as well? That would be a good first step because the conference seems to think it didn’t end that way. They list OU as the champion.

That is a great accomplishment. Have you started the petition to get the Big 12 to change their bylaws and recognize it as well? That would be a good first step because the conference seems to think it didn’t end that way. They list OU as the champion.
We are pleased with our title. We finished a full game ahead of OU in the standings. That hasn’t been done in the state in like 70 years.

Can you show us a picture of this trophy in the ISU case?

Reactions: paladinhawk

I assume you are all over ISU -4.5 that is available to bet on right now. Stupid Vegas doesn't know where to set the line. They should have just asked you.

Also, this might be news to you, Iowa's RB's dont go up against ISU RB's. It's better to look at as Iowa OL vs ISU DL or vice versa.

Iowa OL vs ISU DL- Slight edge to Iowa
ISU OL vs Iowa DL- Slight edge to ISU

ISU Skill (QB/WR/TE/RB) vs Iowa back 7- Push
Iowa Skill vs ISU back 7- Slight edge to ISU

Special Teams- Edge to Iowa

Also, this might be news to you, Iowa's RB's dont go up against ISU RB's. It's better to look at as Iowa OL vs ISU DL or vice versa.

Iowa OL vs ISU DL- Slight edge to Iowa
ISU OL vs Iowa DL- Slight edge to ISU

ISU Skill (QB/WR/TE/RB) vs Iowa back 7- Push
Iowa Skill vs ISU back 7- Slight edge to ISU

Special Teams- Edge to Iowa
How dare you be reasonable & make sense!

Iowa OL vs ISU DL- Slight edge to Iowa - edge to ISU
ISU OL vs Iowa DL- Slight edge to ISU - big edge to ISU

ISU Skill (QB/WR/TE/RB) vs Iowa back 7- Push - moderate edge ISU
Iowa Skill vs ISU back 7- Slight edge to ISU - moderate edge to ISU

Special Teams- Edge to Iowa - push

I assume you are all over ISU -4.5 that is available to bet on right now. Stupid Vegas doesn't know where to set the line. They should have just asked you.
Iowa is favored nearly every year and it is based upon $$$. I will take 4.5 everyday of the week on this game. KF plays very conservative and the game will most likely be close into Q3, but that will change in the 3rd.

Iowa is favored nearly every year and it is based upon $$$. I will take 4.5 everyday of the week on this game. KF plays very conservative and the game will most likely be close into Q3, but that will change in the 3rd.

Post the screen shot of your bet then.

Iowa is favored nearly every year because they are better. This year, Vegas says they are about equal on a neutral field.

iowa has also covered or pushed on every game since 14’. All wins.

also are you an OU fan? Just asking since they’ve won like the last 5 big 12 titles.

Huh? No trolling here as I stand by my opinions
It blows me away how delusional 'some' of your fanbase has become in just a few months. I've heard you guys call yourselves TEU, RBU, big 12 champs & a few other bogus claims. Can't say this about all your fanbase because I live in ames & most of the guys I know here don't say any of that foolish crap & a couple isu fans that regularly post on here don't sound as stupid as you either but the one's that do make me believe you're starting to upend nebby as the most delusional fanbase but at least they have a proud history full of championships to show when they start talking

Last edited:
If Iowa plays to its potential, the ISU game won't be close. ISU has the most overrated team in the country going into the year including the most overrated RB and QB.

Reactions: ThisHawks4u
You thinking an ISU OL will have a big edge over an Iowa DL is definitely trolling.
We have 3 all B12 lineman returning and that doesn’t include our best OL who is back at full strength after missing all but one game with injury. That also doesn’t include either all B12 TEs. Our whole unit returns.

We have 3 all B12 lineman returning and that doesn’t include our best OL who is back at full strength after missing all but one game with injury. That also doesn’t include either all B12 TEs. Our whole unit returns.

That's why I said slight edge to ISU.

Try not to be a homer. Your line still includes Sean Foster.

Reactions: David1979
ISU's OL is average. ISU got a lot of awards last season simply because they handled covid better than a lot of other teams not because of the actual quality of their players.

That's why I said slight edge to ISU.

Try not to be a homer. Your line still includes Sean Foster.
In 2019, our OL helped produce 7.9 yds/play against the Iowa DL. This OL is significantly better than that line and Iowa’s DL is not better than their 2019 DL. By contrast, Iowa generated 4.6 yds/play. ISU’s advantage in the trenches is significant this year and that hasn’t been the case for quite some time.

Not a single draft pick on their OL. And Kolar is probably a middle round draft pick. Chase Allen is ok.
Correct as none were eligible for the draft as all returned. Now if you want to count Soehner(TE), he was the 3rd TE and he has a very good chance to stick with an NFL team.

You guys are getting trolled hard. This is the same idiot who pops up this time every year under a different name. He'll go away when we spank ISU again.

I'll be impressed with All-Big 12 honors when they stop giving out HM to guys simply for not choking on their own tongue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT