ADVERTISEMENT

Wow - current players

Anyone worried about ‘21 recruits need only look at these messages. And follow what’s going to happen to improve the atmosphere in the football complex. I can see this situation turning from a serious cultural problem in the program into an example for all programs to strive for. This will be Kirk Ferentz’s greatest achievement. Watch it happen.

due to player's preferring smaller audiences Iowa has reached out to a prominent architect

Last edited:
Can you fill some of us in?? Don't have twitter. My wife banned me from it.
Guy mentions wife, and a dozen replies go by WITHOUT "pic?".

Goddammit, just because there's a pandemic, riots, protests, looting, massive upheaval in our beloved football program, and Betty White in protective custody does not mean the rules no longer apply!!

Guy mentions wife, and a dozen replies go by WITHOUT "pic?".

Goddammit, just because there's a pandemic, riots, protests, looting, massive upheaval in our beloved football program, and Betty White in protective custody does not mean the rules no longer apply!!
Sorry, but I don't have a picture of luvmyhawks wife. ;)

Anyone worried about ‘21 recruits need only look at these messages. And follow what’s going to happen to improve the atmosphere in the football complex. I can see this situation turning from a serious cultural problem in the program into an example for all programs to strive for. This will be Kirk Ferentz’s greatest achievement. Watch it happen.

I really hope this happens.

I'm sorry, but I think being standoffish with the fans is the wrong move. I don't have a problem with them rallying support, I just think there is a more constructive way to go about it.

Sorry but you are into a fantasy world. This will bring a whole lot of pain. Maybe justified but it will be painful. I guess most people are into the fantasy. But life just does not work that way. Pain dead ahead. I am not worried about 21 recruits. 2022 is where we take a big big dive. Unless we change all of our football staff

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT