ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Oh FFS, the guy incited the attempted violent overthrow of the legitimate government of the country and allegedly supported the assassination of his own Vice President as part of that attempt.

He's never apologized and he's been celebrating and promising to pardon the participants.

He has stated out loud he wants to be a dictator, won't accept election results if he doesn't win (we have lock solid evidence on that declaration!).

"Doomsday rhetoric from the left". Yeah, just completely unjustified. Comet Ping Pong level deranged hysteria.

You closet MAGA's are probably the most annoying of the bunch.
Pathetic from you

I get the Trump hate. I really do. I despise the guy.

But if you are ok with what happened - and clearly many are- you’re probably wound too tight and need to step back and reassess your overall outlook on life.

I'm not okay with it, but he can't call for violence numerous times and then expect me to see him as a victim when it happens to him

It may appear like only a graze to Trump’s ear, but a ballistic injury that close to the head/brain isn’t trivial. Besides the obvious inner and external ear injuries possible, the force of ballistics at that proximity make both skull fractures and head bleeds a very real risk.Somewhere in Pennsylvania, there is a CT scanner and trauma / ER / neurosurgery / ENT / radiology team about to receive a very high profile and controversial patient. Godspeed to all. These are trying times for the country.
Thank you for sharing this.

It may appear like only a graze to Trump’s ear, but a ballistic injury that close to the head/brain isn’t trivial. Besides the obvious inner and external ear injuries possible, the force of ballistics at that proximity make both skull fractures and head bleeds a very real risk.Somewhere in Pennsylvania, there is a CT scanner and trauma / ER / neurosurgery / ENT / radiology team about to receive a very high profile and controversial patient. Godspeed to all. These are trying times for the country.
Early reports say the shooter dipped his bullets in ricin.

OK, that's not true. I wonder why not?

• Wow
Reactions: HueyGay
angry conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

He may have just won the election right there. :mad:

Last edited:
Biden already gave an emergency presser saying there is no room for this and is calling for a pause in campaigning. I only pray Trump follows suit.

• Haha
Reactions: HueyGay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT