ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

angry conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

He may have just won the election right there.
Ya it may not have sunk in for a lot of people, but trump is going to come out of this looking pretty good. Dems were making a solid push on anti-2025 but this will dominate the news cycle for a while.

• Love
Reactions: HueyGay
Biden already gave an emergency presser saying there is no room for this and is calling for a pause in campaigning. I only pray Trump follows suit.
While I'm glad he wasn't killed, even though I despise him, there's no way he and his don't go full tilt on using this to his advantage.

You're only kidding yourself if you think there's any chance otherwise.

Not at all. I agree with some of his positions but rarely his rhetoric. He's a complete asshole in this thread and looks very foolish.
You’re an asshole to everyone who disagrees with you in every thread you’re in you effing hypocrite. You have been for over a decade. You can’t even answer what in the first 2 posts where bins started with me that was terrible. I said hopefully nobody in the crowd got shot. I agreed with you that this is bad. Wtf?

What do you call an assassination attempt?
Same thing, but what does that have to do with MY point? Assassination attempts are illiberal and virtually always benefit illiberal interests. Small "l" liberal and small "d" democrats like me as part of the ideology oppose politically motivated violence. Not so with MAGA. Again, look at the evidence. Hell, just go take a look at Donald J Trump's rants at Truth Social.

What point do you even think you're making here?

• Haha
I'm not okay with it, but he can't call for violence numerous times and then expect me to see him as a victim when it happens to him
Most people who are indifferent about voting this year in a text thread have expressed this about the current meltdown by friends who vote R faithfully claiming he is a lock now in November.

While I'm glad he wasn't killed, even though I despise him, there's no way he and his don't go full tilt on using this to his advantage.

You're only kidding yourself if you think there's any chance otherwise.

Oh he will surely use this to his advantage from now until the election. Part of me thinks he has his hands in this but that is the conspiracy theory in me

Ya it may not have sunk in for a lot of people, but trump is going to come out of this looking pretty good. Dems were making a solid push on anti-2025 but this will dominate the news cycle for a while.
The story will be Biden would have died when the secret service landed on top of him and Trump had to be forced to leave.

• Wow
Trump incited an insurrection by saying a words. Can you imagine how his minions and lunatics would react if something happened to him.
I read in another thread biden said the other day that democracy was on the line this election. Hopefully that didn't incite some mentally ill person to make an assassination attempt to save the democracy amirite

Same thing, but what does that have to do with MY point? Assassination attempts are illiberal and virtually always benefit illiberal interests. Small "l" liberal and small "d" democrats like me as part of the ideology oppose politically motivated violence. Not so with MAGA. Again, look at the evidence.

What point do you even think you're making here?
I’m saying it appears some are so worried about a future hypothetical threat to democracy so let’s just solve the problem by shooting the guy right now.

Reactions: TennNole17
You’re an asshole to everyone who disagrees with you in every thread you’re in you effing hypocrite. You have been for over a decade. You can’t even answer what in the first 2 posts where bins started with me that was terrible. I said hopefully nobody in the crowd got shot. I agreed with you that this is bad. Wtf?
You have the emotional maturity of one of your students. Maybe less. You're completely wrong in this thread and look the fool that so many identify you as being. Keep proving their point.

They were completely inappropriate and demonstrate your lack of emotional maturity.
Hoping nobody gets shot?? Pointing out the anger of MAGA?? You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

You should NEVER EVER talk about emotional maturity the way you talk to people here. I admit I can be a dick but you’re no better. You never have been.

Trump needs to tamp this rage down ASAP. Every moment he doesn't only raises the temperature.
Raise the temperature? Are you f'ing serious right now? You mean like the left has been doing for 8 years?

I mean if someone, just hypothetically, told you that person X was a 'threat to democracy' and was the 'second coming of Hitler', is it that big of a stretch to imagine someone trying to kill him?

100% foreseeable.

You yourself has said he's Hitlerian and a threat over and over. Just one example right here:

Last edited:
You have the emotional maturity of one of your students. Maybe less. You're completely wrong in this thread and look the fool that so many identify you as being. Keep proving their point.
What am I wrong about hypocrite? Other than this bullshit I agree with your opinion that this is really bad.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT