ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Hoping nobody gets shot?? Pointing out the anger of MAGA?? You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

You should NEVER EVER talk about emotional maturity the way you talk to people here. I admit I can be a dick but you’re no better. You never have been.
You're wrong. Again. And your responses in this thread demonstrate what a miserable **** you are.

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

What am I wrong about hypocrite? Other than this bullshit I agree with your opinion that this is really bad.
I honestly think you were fine here. Probably got lumped in with some of the other responses. You weren’t companionate by any means, but you weren’t cheering that I saw.

**I only quoted this because I have been guilty of confusing posters responses with others

***didn’t read all your responses but read back through page 2

You're wrong. Again. And your responses in this thread demonstrate what a miserable **** you are.
Elaborate. You’re being your asshole self. What in my first 2 posts deserves that? Or don’t. You and I have gone at it for years. Nothing gets settled. You argue the same way. Get your last word in like you HAVE to do since you can’t answer and we can be done.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE and HueyGay
Hoping nobody gets shot?? Pointing out the anger of MAGA?? You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill.

You should NEVER EVER talk about emotional maturity the way you talk to people here. I admit I can be a dick but you’re no better. You never have been.
My God what a total asshole you are. You'd make a fine Nazi back in the day

Elaborate. You’re being your asshole self. What in my first 2 posts deserves that? Or don’t. You and I have gone at it for years. Nothing gets settled. You argue the same way. Get your last word in like you HAVE to do since you can’t answer and we can be done.
I didn't respond to your first two posts. You are a reactionary fool.

And you claiming I need the last word is laughable.

I've made my point. Continue on demonstrating how correct I am.

I honestly think you were fine here. Probably got lumped in with some of the other responses. You weren’t companionate by any means, but you weren’t cheering that I saw.

**I only quoted this because I have been guilty of confusing posters responses with others

***didn’t read all your responses but read back through page 2
I was one of the first couple of posts and only one person said what he noticed in those first 2 responses, which I think one misread my tone. But if bins, goldie, and now Riley want to come at me I ain’t the guy to take that bullshit.

Which are bigger idiots. The dipshit dems on this post basically supporting what happened or the MAGA’s? Oh wait they are the same, yet the dipshit dems think they are so much better and reasonable. Fvcking idiots.

Reactions: Chuck C
Someone takes a shot at Trump and this place implodes on itself, liberals attacking liberals, liberals blaming cons, cons blaming liberals...geebus.

Like Biden said this rally should be expected to happen without a problem. I'm beyond the shock and pissed this happened. It's just going to make the situation and climate worse for everybody.

You're pissed he wasn't killed, just admit it
I'm pissed that Trump has been making jokes about Paul Pelosi being nearly murdered, demanding Gretchen Whitmer thank him and calling her a terrible governor after she was almost kidnapped, and I'm pissed that just a few months ago Trump was retweeting pictures of Biden being hogtied in the back of a truck. His reactions have been incredibly un presidential and this attempt shines a massive spotlight on his disgusting reactions to others being victimized.

I’m saying it appears some are so worried about a future hypothetical threat to democracy so let’s just solve the problem by shooting the guy right now.
So you're saying the threat to democracy is phony? And plenty of hot button political issues can potentially trigger political violence. And you and I have absolutely no idea what this attempt was based on.

The threat to democracy is not a "future hypothetical threat", the guy has already attempted to end democracy. He says he wants to be a dictator. It's irresponsible and anti-American to not highlight that and oppose Trump vehemently for that reason alone (see Lynn Cheney).

Too many people who should know better are in denial about Trump's threat to America's liberal democracy and willfully blind themselves to it because of their belief in guard rails or American Exceptionalism or "it can't happen here".

• Haha
Reactions: HueyGay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT