ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

I'm pissed that Trump has been making jokes about Paul Pelosi being nearly murdered, demanding Gretchen Whitmer thank him and calling her a terrible governor after she was almost kidnapped, and I'm pissed that just a few months ago Trump was retweeting pictures of Biden being hogtied in the back of a truck. His reactions have been incredibly un presidential and this attempt shines a massive spotlight on his disgusting reactions to others being victimized.
You do realize Biden was hogtied in the back of a pickup truck, right? Also, were you that upset when Kathy Griffin held up the severed FAKE head of Trump covered in blood?

I don’t follow your recommendations. Answer the questions. What in my first 2 posts was so horrible you’ve been popping off all thread? You started it so I’m not going anywhere.
Your first post said it all Tom. Focused on MAGA than an assassination attempt. You’re warped.

He’s fine. MAGAs looking smart as usual flipping off the camera.

• Love
Reactions: HIWILLE and Chuck C
I'm pissed that Trump has been making jokes about Paul Pelosi being nearly murdered, demanding Gretchen Whitmer thank him and calling her a terrible governor after she was almost kidnapped, and I'm pissed that just a few months ago Trump was retweeting pictures of Biden being hogtied in the back of a truck. His reactions have been incredibly un presidential and this attempt shines a massive spotlight on his disgusting reactions to others being victimized.
So in other words you're happy.

You're the worst kind of liberal, you want death to anyone who disagrees with your politics.

Is this a well thought out plan by the dems. Don’t actually kill Trump but get Biden so scared to go on stage again that he backs out of the race?

Does this change the election timeline at all? Will the conventions get pushed back? We may need a timeout and results from an investigation first.

• Haha
Reactions: HueyGay
You do realize Biden was hogtied in the back of a pickup truck, right? Also, were you that upset when Kathy Griffin held up the severed FAKE head of Trump covered in blood?
Griffin wasn't running for president. Trump is. And he laughed mightily retweeting pictures of his opponents hogtied in a truck. It has no place in politics by a nominee. What Trump did was disturbing and inciteful.

So when that strong statement is made, people die. People died on J6 and now people died at his rally. His rhetoric has consequences, and we’ve experienced it multiple times. This isn’t shocking at all given his statements.
So it's trumps fault he was shot at?

Man, when Reagan was shot it unified a country. When Trump was shot (at), well...we're on page 14 of it.

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

To hatch a plan to injure Trump slightly - while killing an innocent bystander and requiring the shooter to sacrifice himself - in order to scare Biden enough into withdrawing?

You need to think this one through.
Am I saying it happened. Not at all just having some fun bashing the dems. Plus do we know who the person was yet? Could just be one of many illegals that they have let in and forced him to shoot at Trump. We will have to wait and see

ABC had a Trump supporter from rally on way too long. She started speculating and the network just let her ramble. Basically it comes across as fact and news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT