ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

Late to the party/thread...did a bullet graze his ear?
I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Holy Crap! If that came from the roof of that building that was a near fatal shot. Not just anyone can make that shot.

Reactions: goldmom
I hope not.

Lol. You’re ridiculous. What do you want me to say? A whole bunch of idiots looking pissed off because something happened to a cult leader. Those people are effed in the head and of course you have to white knight for MAGAs. You’re pathetic.
The next time you have a thought… let it pass. A man’s life was almost taken and you want to comment on the people in the crowd. Any decent person would condemn a heinous act. Any decent human being would hope everyone is okay. Not @TomParis. You want to point out the crowd and the reaction. You are a real piece of work. Do us a favor and take a break from your 20 political daily posts and do some self reflection.

I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania. Most importantly, I want to extend my condolences to the family of the person at the Rally who was killed, and also to the family of another person that was badly injured. It is incredible that such an act can take place in our Country. Nothing is known at this time about the shooter, who is now dead. I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin. Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Holy Crap! If that came from the roof of that building that was a near fatal shot. Not just anyone can make that shot.
Other reports are saying glass from the teleprompter. Either way, much too close and he’s probably lucky not to be dead or injured.

Usually
It absolutely isn't the way. I feared something like this would happened. And feared the reaction of Trump if it ever did. I pray he handles this as a real president would instead of how he has handled literally every other event like this, which is to make it worse.

You know that won't happen. You already know exactly how this is going down.

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage
**** you

Your first post said it all Tom. Focused on MAGA than an assassination attempt. You’re warped.
Sigh. I’m sorry THAT offended your moderate persona. Now do my second post. Still waiting for you to scold goldie for attacking Joe in this thread. Weird how that didn’t bother you. MAGA fury doesn’t bother you. You’re a fraud.

• Wow
Reactions: HueyGay
trump claims it was a bullet and not glass. Also, who uses an AR style rifle for a long range shot.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman98
They have gone after this man at all levels. If you can't see that you need to STFU.
I’m of the belief that if Democrats or the “deep state” wanted to assassinate Trump, he would be dead. But I don’t believe they actually want him killed, because that would make him a martyr which arguably is more beneficial to the Republican Party.

Sigh. I’m sorry THAT offended your moderate persona. Now do my second post. Still waiting for you to scold goldie for attacking Joe in this thread. Weird how that didn’t bother you. MAGA fury doesn’t bother you. You’re a fraud.
You do you Tom.

Have a nice evening.

One thing I think we can all agree on regardless of your opinion on Trump: the secret service are absolute heros. They put themselves into a life threatening situation to protect their principal. I can’t imagine jumping into the path of a possible bullet for anyone who isn’t my immediate family/friends.

Respect.
100%. They are the best of us.

One thing I think we can all agree on regardless of your opinion on Trump: the secret service are absolute heros. They put themselves into a life threatening situation to protect their principal. I can’t imagine jumping into the path of a possible bullet for anyone who isn’t my immediate family/friends.

Respect.
I've already said this in another thread, but it is a serious, serious eff up that anyone could get into position to take shots at a Presidential candidate in this type of situation. The Secret Service did their job in the immediate aftermath to protect Trump, but this whole thing appears to be a major failure for the Secret Service and whoever else was involved in venue security.

Trump’s MO is to lie, cheat, and steal. He’s been in and out of court his entire adult life more than any legitimate businessman should. A career con man shouldn’t be given a pass just because he’s popular or running for President.
You know how I feel if you are ok with the assignation attempt.

I’m of the belief that if Democrats or the “deep state” wanted to assassinate Trump, he would be dead. But I don’t believe they actually want him killed, because that would make him a martyr which arguably is more beneficial to the Republican Party.
It's convenient eh? Smh

I've already said this in another thread, but it is a serious, serious eff up that anyone could get into position to take shots at a Presidential candidate in this type of situation. The Secret Service did their job in the immediate aftermath to protect Trump, but this whole thing appears to be a major failure for the Secret Service and whoever else was involved in venue security.
Fair. I was reacting to his security detail immediately around him. Whoever did overall site security and watched the perimeter sure screwed the pooch.

Edit: although at least one of them appeared to take out the shooter thankfully.

Reactions: pjhawk
Honestly, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. I expect as the chances of Trump being re-elected increase we will see more of these attempts. His platform is so terrifying for a lot of people that they will think that if they don't try now they will never get a chance after he is elected. Of course, they won't get a chance now because he will never be as exposed as he was there or in previous outdoor rallies again.

And no, I don't support this nor am I happy someone tried. I want him in jail, not dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT