ADVERTISEMENT

WTF just happened at Trump's Rally?

He likely thought it was a bullet but probably not, as a .223 would have taken his ear off. The shooter, at distance likely had to take him out with the first shot if he had an AR. Shot though the teleprompter, scattering glass, then fired more random shots into the crowd before he was taken out...
From the coverage I was watching (MSNBC), a reporter covering the event said that it looked like both teleprompters were still fully intact after everything.

So I'm not sure what to believe, whether he was actually grazed by a bullet or it was flying broken glass from something else hit by a bullet.

Did you feel the same way when trump tried to get his own VP hung? His rhetoric is the cause of many deaths now. He doesn’t care. You’re arguing for a man that wouldn’t think twice about sacrificing your life for his personal gain.
No

And you said they have been trying to get Trump. That’s kinda implying they tried t kill him today. I don’t think that trying to hold a criminal accountable and assassination attempt as being related.
Can't see it? I cannot guide you.

And so it begins. MAGA profile pics are all changing to the "Pic". 🥺😢
Unless you love violence and fighting, I would seriously think about being even slightly overt about your non-MAGA status for the next few months (at least).

MAGAs = pack of hungry wild dogs
non-MAGAs = three-legged cats

• Angry
Reactions: noleclone2
If this video is real it appears Secret Service has the guy in their crosshairs and fires almost simultaneously with the shots at Trump. Appears to me the rifle kicks back before mic picks up the sound of gunfire.

I think that was pure flinch (to the sound of the guy firing), not recoil by a sniper pulling the trigger.

If you watch the original angle on CNN there is a several second delay before SS opens up, and it is not on that video.

If this video is real it appears Secret Service has the guy in their crosshairs and fires almost simultaneously with the shots at Trump. Appears to me the rifle kicks back before mic picks up the sound of gunfire.

Holy shit!

So they KNEW the guy was there, had eyes on him - meaning they HAD to know he had a weapon aiming at Trump and the stage - but let him get shots off before eliminating the threat.

jfc.

And this is people from the squad protecting the POTUS?!

Yes, light travels faster than sound. And assuming the report you hear is associated with that specific round being fired.

Msnbc keeps showing the video of a bloody Trump standing up and then doing fist pumps over the secret service with the crowd coming to their feet and cheering. It's pretty badass if it wasn't such a shitty person doing it.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Msnbc keeps showing the video of a bloody Trump standing up and then doing fist pumps over the secret service with the crowd coming to their feet and cheering. It's pretty badass if it wasn't such a shitty person doing it.
Its truly sad.

Instead of being accommodating to the people meant to protect him, meaning getting him out of harm's way faster - while also trying to keep everyone in the crowd calm and low the ground for safety's sake - he instead stands tall and 'first pumps photo op' for his fanbase and incites them to fight back, literally yelling "fight" as he's shaking his fist.

He's the main instigator and reason you see people in the crowd flipping off the TV cameras and yelling obscenities as they are securing him in the vehicle and driving him off. 'Following the leader'.

He makes it so hard to see and regard him as a legit functioning adult human being, let alone a presidential candidate.

I'd heard folks were just "Yee-haw-ing" and exercising their 2A rights.

Did it get wilder than that?

hahaha, some would have you believe it was a lot more. :)

I just happened to have the news on while taking a break from the heat and looking up car parts and glanced up to see him grab his ear. "Thats odd, wait....." 2 hours later...

I'd imagine that if Trump actually did get his brains blown out, the GOP would be running a "Weekend At Bernies" campaign for the next 5 months....

• Sad
Reactions: HIWILLE
Again, this early on the credibility of any reports are questionable, but if you watch it this guy does seem credible. The issues with the Secret Service from the last decade or so appear to be ongoing.
YIKES! If this guys account is accurate, and it sure seems to me like it is, that was a TERRIBLE job by the SS. Yes, after the shots, there were several of them that reacted very heroically, but those responsible for keeping the perimeter safe should be taken to the woodshed.

Wouldn’t bet on it. Can see him going scorched Earth on his rhetoric. Start claiming he is the new messiah, etc etc. Start calling for intermittent camps for dissidents in his opinion.
Nope! He is smarter now by not reacting. CNN is now praising him for his composure after getting shot. He recently has been less reactive and letting the good news go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT