ADVERTISEMENT

WWE Raw

Vice’s Who killed WCW is pretty good. The obvious answer is corporate and lack of leadership. Yes those contracts Bischoff put out got them to the dance. But without any consequences for talent not living up to them it insured doom.
Having the old ten or so always on top insured that young guys with potential would eventually leave. Eddie, Jericho, Raven, etc, etc could have made them a mint.

I don't follow NXT much, pretty cool that Kiana James is from Sioux City. Looks like she just debuted on the main roster about a month ago.

Maxxine deserves so much more than Alpha Academy
Naw, awfully green. Especially in the ring. They placed her on the main roster too fast imo. Putting her in a higher profile group would expose her even more.
The comp for her is Stacy Kiebler

Reactions: millah_22
Naw, awfully green. Especially in the ring. They placed her on the main roster too fast imo. Putting her in a higher profile group would expose her even more.
The comp for her is Stacy Kiebler
Sure sure. I agree. I'm just saying sticking her with the Chad Gable and the goops from Alpha academy is so boring. Get that hottie doing something interesting.

Sure sure. I agree. I'm just saying sticking her with the Chad Gable and the goops from Alpha academy is so boring. Get that hottie doing something interesting.
Gotta earn it. Ripley , Lynch, etc. Had to show creative they were worth the investment of time and resources.
They’re not going to invest in an act until they either have a sure fire angle or the act makes it happen.

Gotta earn it. Ripley , Lynch, etc. Had to show creative they were worth the investment of time and resources.
They’re not going to invest in an act until they either have a sure fire angle or the act makes it happen.
I mean, ya, she's basically just a valet. I'm not saying give her the belt, but let her hang with someone else.

I mean, ya, she's basically just a valet. I'm not saying give her the belt, but let her hang with someone else.
They’re aren’t any natural fits for her right now. Can’t go it alone. And doesn’t fit any particular act or group. Yes, Ms. Elizabeth was great, but she played off Randy Savage one of the best ever. I don’t see a Randy Savage or perhaps even a Brock Lesnar on the roster.

They’re aren’t any natural fits for her right now. Can’t go it alone. And doesn’t fit any particular act or group. Yes, Ms. Elizabeth was great, but she played off Randy Savage one of the best ever. I don’t see a Randy Savage or perhaps even a Brock Lesnar on the roster.
there not being any fits and that she deserves something better than alpha academy can both be true. at least that's my opinion.

Damn I'm old, I wandered into this thread and have no idea who any of these current wrestlers are :) I didn't think it'd been that long since I stopped paying attention but apparently it has.

That ending last night was messed up. I don't get the excitement for Uncle Howdy. The mass murder scene was in poor taste.

I'm all for Attitude Era aggression. I love the hype, the adrenaline, and the excitement. The storylines recently have been great. The Rock coming back, the Bloodline, Cody, etc. But this Firefly group is just demented and plays into the mental instability of too many people in this country. It's gore horror, not wrestling, and shouldn't be glorified.

Sorry, not sorry, for being an old curmudgeon on this one.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
That ending last night was messed up. I don't get the excitement for Uncle Howdy. The mass murder scene was in poor taste.

I'm all for Attitude Era aggression. I love the hype, the adrenaline, and the excitement. The storylines recently have been great. The Rock coming back, the Bloodline, Cody, etc. But this Firefly group is just demented and plays into the mental instability of too many people in this country. It's gore horror, not wrestling, and shouldn't be glorified.

People want Bo to get over. It would be more of a celebration of Bray’s work and life.
Personally don’t think it will work without Bray’s creative behind it.

Reactions: DFSNOLE

Those are all smackdown though. Raw has basically Dom & Liv and the Alpha Academy. There are some decent women's storylines going, but with Drew "Quitting" its basically the two listed above and now Seth Rollins. I'd rather see where this goes than watch Chad Gable yell at Otis for the 100th time.

Those are all smackdown though. Raw has basically Dom & Liv and the Alpha Academy. There are some decent women's storylines going, but with Drew "Quitting" its basically the two listed above and now Seth Rollins. I'd rather see where this goes than watch Chad Gable yell at Otis for the 100th time.
Gunther & Imperium. Seth coming back. CM Punk v Drew (Drew didn't quit, he just signed a new contract, this is a work). Damien Priest and Judgement Day. I'd say RAW has had a lot going on and still does.

People want Bo to get over. It would be more of a celebration of Bray’s work and life.
Personally don’t think it will work without Bray’s creative behind it.
Just watched the last segment. While it was well done, I'd tend to agree w you. Has any person in this faction ever gotten over on the main roster?

Reactions: millah_22
Just watched the last segment. While it was well done, I'd tend to agree w you. Has any person in this faction ever gotten over on the main roster?
The B team was over for a couple months. Nicky Cross was over as an odd couple with Alexis Bliss for a similar amount of time. But nothing I’d consider money making acts per se.

Reactions: wausauhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT