ADVERTISEMENT

WWE Raw

Feels like they've been skyrocketing Lyra, I like Iyo, but also I low key kind of love Chelsea green. Seems like all things are pointing toward Jey, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Drew.
Not surprised. Would be pretty cool to see Drew take the title tonight. That can at least give him a feud with judgement day and Priest until Punk comes back.

I wonder how real that Live & Loud graphic actually is.

I have Priest losing and Finn holding it over his head since he told them not to get involved.

Reactions: millah_22
Dirty Dom has the best mustache game in the business. That and the Macho King always has great seats. Other than that the show is kinda meh. Nothing horrible or great.

Right, feels short sighted.
Well the issue they had was nobody was a good fit for the case. Gable isn’t treated seriously enough, Trips doesn’t trust Knight. Andre isn’t a top guy. As others pointed out the rookie is too green. They want to keep Jey free for utility purposes.

Reactions: Cougar63
Well the issue they had was nobody was a good fit for the case. Gable isn’t treated seriously enough, Trips doesn’t trust Knight. Andre isn’t a top guy. As others pointed out the rookie is too green. They want to keep Jey free for utility purposes.
Does Knight have heat backstage? It feels like he was primed to be pushed to the moon & he's never gotten there.

Reactions: Pinehawk
He needs to defend more or they need to drop the belt to someone else.
He’s strictly special attraction. Needs to be kept special. Once he starts wrestling more it becomes watered down. And people figure out that he’s more Shane McMahon than Rob Van Dam.

I enjoyed the ‘Yeah!’ ‘Yeet!’ slap off between Jey and Knight.

Sure, but the case itself is drama. Just by holding it adds something. A missed cash an hour after winning is kind of meh.

Does Knight have heat backstage? It feels like he was primed to be pushed to the moon & he's never gotten there.
Isn’t one of the favorites. It’s a combo of his age and getting over by himself. Individuals getting over on their own rarely ends well for a talent. Creative who are trying to get faces over or get heat on heels. See it as not being a team player or worse the talent is trying to sabotage their booking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT