ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster

Oh hey look, you got someone to bite the bait. Now you can repeat the same talking points without having to actually think about what you’re saying because you memorized the Woodbury argument by heart. Nice job there Skip Bayless.
thanks for the compliment .

I think nearly everyone who is close to the program or follows it closely has a pretty strong feeling about what school he will choose. However this is Xavier’s show and he ought to be allowed to run it.
As is should be in all cases.

If we get the X we absolutely need to go get the O. Lock down 4 & 5 for the next four years. Great nickname for the pair...that'll get some Sports Center mention. Hopefully some good news tomorrow morning.

I dont Understand Iowa State fans bagging on Iowas program right now. Over the last two years we have more wins, and more NCAA tournament wins. I dont think what we’ve done is impressive by any meams, but ISU is right there with us. Finally, their last two recruiting classes have been just like ours, what am I missing?

Well for starters you’re using Iowa States worst season in a decade to make a claim that our programs are in similar places. But hey, no room for rationality on this board right?
Well im using the two seasons that are full of your current coaches players, which seems relevant, right? Or are you really stupid enough to continue to talk about Hoiberg’s success at Iowa State, as though it matters now. Rationality, come on goofball.

Anybody who doesn’t think Woodbury was a very good Defensive big man and someone who made the whole defensive unit better, likely doesn’t understand basketball and didn’t play any organized basketball.
and anyone who thinks he was a good defensive player probably has their head up his ass . do you have problems breathing ?

I just assumed you had Iowa beating ISU in an NIT game again this year to get to 3 before next year's game.
I just assumed he was mistakenly thinking of how many times in a row that we’ve beat you in football.

But then I remembered that we’ve beat you way more than 4 straight in fball.

I don’t get how Iowa fans let what Iowa State does effect them so much. It used to be the national championship for Iowa state and just another game for the Hawks. Now Hawk fans treat it as a national championship. I’m a huge Hawk fan. But cheer for all the teams in the state. Hope we get Foster, if we don’t then I hope the Cyclone get him. This is a high school kid you guys are stalking. To have the prep band play a song or the crowd do a chant for him over the kids that are already here? The ones that are already in the program, lifting weights, morning workouts, and representing our school. Seams disrespectful to them. Relax let the kid choose his life without the pressure to make yours better. That should be on you. Should be fun time for him. Iowa and Iowa State basketball programs will both be fine!!

Reactions: Raptorpeeps
The thread is good for 9:05 CST on Monday.

It is. I hope he becomes a Hawk. But good luck to him wherever he goes. He would help Iowa immediately, and stop with the comments of "he's not dominating high school." He's 6-11 and has mobility and athleticism and decent outside touch. If he's willing to work, he has the chance to be a very good player. And Iowa just does not have his combination of size and athleticism on the roster. I get that all the big teams didn't offer, but he still has tremendous upside that Iowa desperately needs.

I don’t get how Iowa fans let what Iowa State does effect them so much. It used to be the national championship for Iowa state and just another game for the Hawks. Now Hawk fans treat it as a national championship. I’m a huge Hawk fan. But cheer for all the teams in the state. Hope we get Foster, if we don’t then I hope the Cyclone get him. This is a high school kid you guys are stalking. To have the prep band play a song or the crowd do a chant for him over the kids that are already here? The ones that are already in the program, lifting weights, morning workouts, and representing our school. Seams disrespectful to them. Relax let the kid choose his life without the pressure to make yours better. That should be on you. Should be fun time for him. Iowa and Iowa State basketball programs will both be fine!!

huh? I don’t think most iowa fans give a crap about ISU. Most I know don’t even want to play them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT