ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Foster

As an IA State fan, you are grasping at any argument you can.

He's coming to Iowa.

Whats the wager? He goes to Iowa. I won't post on this site for 6 months. He goes to Iowa State you deactivate your account for 3 months and I also won't get a new login and all of that. Same for you. Deal?

Reactions: BBHawk
Whats the wager? He goes to Iowa. I won't post on this site for 6 months. He goes to Iowa State you deactivate your account for 3 months and I also won't get a new login and all of that. Same for you. Deal?
Right, like I believe you. You already post under multiple names. Doh!

Right, like I believe you. You already post under multiple names. Doh!

I only post under one name. My screen name is my name and the year I graduated and has always been that on this site. I have no other reason to post under any other name and not sure why I would post under a different name.

His relationship has nothing to do with where he is going. Never has and never will. The only thing it really did was got him on Iowa State campus an aweful lot and got him tight with the Cyclone players and coaches. The guy that said it will be awkward if he goes to Iowa State. No. 35k students or so go to Iowa State. I went to high school with 2K and everyone broke up with girls and guys all the time and it's minor weird at first.

Also, I can't believe I am actually disgussing this. This thread has turned creepy with people stalking him and his girlfriend. Ugh

To quote from the above post:
It’s aweful how some iowa state graduates take to disgussing personal info of young people, and display the quality of their degree.

Let Xavier decide.

One institution is truly world class in a world class small city with great fans

The other institution has a coach that assaults players and fans that assault marching band members, and is in a lame boring city.

b10 > b12 by any measure: sports, academics, reputation, facilities, fans.

Reactions: iahawks10
I admit that I clicked on the facebook link.....the background picture he has there is one of him hanging out with the ISU guys.......no idea about the girlfriend.

I would say Iowa has the advantage. I believe that Prohm tends to under utilize his bigs in favor of his guards, which give Fran the upper hand in recruitment.

To quote from the above post:
It’s aweful how some iowa state graduates take to disgussing personal info of young people, and display the quality of their degree.

Let Xavier decide.

One institution is truly world class in a world class small city with great fans

The other institution has a coach that assaults players and fans that assault marching band members, and is in a lame boring city.

b10 > b12 by any measure: sports, academics, reputation, facilities, fans.

FFS, Andy. "Aweful."

Really? "Awefully" awesome spelling.

Lemme guess. You were an engineering major?

I've never been to any HS players FB page until today, but I find it troubling that all the recent pictures are of Clones. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but I certainly would have felt better if he had posted pictures of himself with Iowa players.

Make it 6 years. In fact, why are you here anyway? Nobody likes you, nobody wants you here.

If he's broken up with his girlfriend, what is the excuse if he goes to ISU then?
Bad taste.

Hope you're right.
No you don't.

Reactions: iahawks10
No excuses. What excuses will you use when he announces for Iowa?

;)

Same. Quite frankly I've always said the first top shelf prospect that goes to ISU will be the first since Haluska, and we only got him for a year. I just don't expect to see it ever.

This is the first time I have honestly checked a thread about him as I have always just assumed he was a BIG Iowa lean. Like everyone else, I had heard he was a huge Iowa fan and that his GF went to Iowa. If it is true that his FB page has a lot of photos with him and Iowa State players....that would be a concern. Does he have any photos with Iowa players on there as well?

Thanks

This is the first time I have honestly checked a thread about him as I have always just assumed he was a BIG Iowa lean. Like everyone else, I had heard he was a huge Iowa fan and that his GF went to Iowa. If it is true that his FB page has a lot of photos with him and Iowa State players....that would be a concern. Does he have any photos with Iowa players on there as well?

Thanks
There is one photo on there from his Sept visit, and it says "not committed". Not exactly a ringing endorsement. There are photos from his Iowa visit, too.

Thanks

He has spent more time in Ames with the ISU players than in IC with the Iowa guys, so he would naturally have more photos of the Cyclones. Doesn't mean anything as far as his recruitment is concerned.

Thanks
100% of the posts in this thread are about his gf being a student at ISU. Possibly an ex gf, apparently.

Why would I post under a different name? Never understood why people would do that

Troll banned....
Troll banned....
Troll banned. It’s a vicious cycle that many of your kind do. Not too hard to figure out.

While not scientific or maybe even valid in any way, the fact that he broke up with his ISU girlfriend is a positive for Iowa in my mind,

Give it up. If Jerry Myer says he’s going to Iowa, he’s going to Iowa.

Reactions: kkhawk
I admit that I clicked on the facebook link.....the background picture he has there is one of him hanging out with the ISU guys.......no idea about the girlfriend.
Yeah I clicked too and noticed nothing Iowa on there no tiger hawk nothing Iowa at all.

Reactions: perryhawk

Thanks
No

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT