ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session II***

Have you ever seen him wrestle????? His go to shot is a snatch single. He doesn't go to his knees or change level much at all. He attempted it many times but Gable was a step ahead every time. The point being if Cass wants any chance of winning this match he needs a different attack because it was never close.
I'll fing guarantee you I've watched him more than you troll. Lol
I'm pretty up to date on the Hawks as well as team USA dick. What would you like to discuss?

There is no one better to represent Coach Gable than Gable Stevenson. He is truly elite. Big Cass has ONE move, a high knee pull on the left leg. You stop that, you shut down his offense.

I think Gable likes to let Mr. Tony that he should head back to Illinois and take a job shoveling pig crap.

Truly elite needs to win a national title unlike very few Tigers.

Reactions: just_somebody
Have you ever seen him wrestle????? His go to shot is a snatch single. He doesn't go to his knees or change level much at all. He attempted it many times but Gable was a step ahead every time. The point being if Cass wants any chance of winning this match he needs a different attack because it was never close.
He won't beat Steveson in 100 attempts at it. Not gonna happen.

Cass is damn solid and he'll do real well at Iowa, but he doesn't have the ability To hang with Steveson, who could be and might be the best HWT. in the country at any age if he wasn't such a prick.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Honestly, what is a mizzou fan even doing here? It would make sense if it is a fan of another b10 school trolling here, but at least pick MD, where they might not even know they have a wrestling team this year

I was reading the thread, and I just wanted to congratulate you guys on your nice lead. The fact that you did it while the refs were cheating for Penn State at all times and out to get Iowa as usual is even more reason to celebrate.

The good news for you guys is that your guys who won in head to head match-ups in the past will definitely continue to widen the gap, while those that lost will definitely win this time around, which I learned was fact from this thread.

Again, it's not only impressive that you are going to win this thing, but, to do so while the referees are always cheating for Penn State is even more impressive. Not to mention the way the Penn State guys cheat by getting paid money and doing steroids. Honestly, you guys getting it done despite all of this is a joy to watch.

You “forgot” the sexual abuse. Just like Joe Paterno.

Penn state website says 11 more iowa points and we will have more points than PSU possibly can score.

I was reading the thread, and I just wanted to congratulate you guys on your nice lead. The fact that you did it while the refs were cheating for Penn State at all times and out to get Iowa as usual is even more reason to celebrate.

The good news for you guys is that your guys who won in head to head match-ups in the past will definitely continue to widen the gap, while those that lost will definitely win this time around, which I learned was fact from this thread.

Again, it's not only impressive that you are going to win this thing, but, to do so while the referees are always cheating for Penn State is even more impressive. Not to mention the way the Penn State guys cheat by getting paid money and doing steroids. Honestly, you guys getting it done despite all of this is a joy to watch.

And here come the PSU trolls, we are fans on a fans site, we can state our opinions about our team relating to other teams.
Yes, you are also stating your opinion, but you are also making sure to come onto another teams site to do so, which just makes our case regarding a large portion of the PSU fanbase as classless and trolls. I know there are great PSU fans, and they come here often to actually discuss wrestling. If you've seen the majority of the posts, we've congratulated PSU on their many wins. Yet, these are the posts we get on here from time to time.

In short, get a f"@#$ing life douche (Yep, went there)

Reactions: ih8iast8

I bet you got your ass kicked a lot on the playground growing up, didn’t you? My guess is due to that, you most likely didn’t have the balls to even go out for wrestling. With that said, Id like to tell you to piss off, but congratulate you on being a hell of a creative writer.

Reactions: Inthecircle

Cass is damn solid and he'll do real well at Iowa, but he doesn't have the ability To hang with Steveson, who could be and might be the best HWT. in the country at any age if he wasn't such a prick.

No, he's not. He couldn't even beat an undersized Cassar last year.

You “forgot” the sexual abuse. Just like Joe Paterno.

Well, out of respect, I was trying to just stick to the ones from this thread. Obviously, everyone currently at the University and on the wrestling team had something to do with that scandal, so, it is clearly still relevant to use against them. I thought that went without saying.

Tony didn't even give an effort 23. I get that Gable is a phenom but that was a pathetic attempt.

Like Shaq said to Kobe, “tell me how my ass tastes.” Enjoy second place the next two years you’re insecurity is showing!!!

There is no one better to represent Coach Gable than Gable Stevenson. He is truly elite. Big Cass has ONE move, a high knee pull on the left leg. You stop that, you shut down his offense.

I think Gable likes to let Mr. Tony that he should head back to Illinois and take a job shoveling pig crap.

Hey...is Missouri wrestling today? Haven't heard anything because welp...it doesn't matter now does it. BTW...glad to have your best wrestler on board here in Iowa City.

No, he's not. He couldn't even beat an undersized Cassar last year.
That's because he's a prick. Did you miss that part intentionally? His ego tells him he can't be beat. Why? Cause he's a prick. He got served some humble pie twice and didn't change him one bit.

If he had the work ethic and attitude of many other Elite Wrestlers, he could have been an undefeated 4 Timer IMO. But that didn't happen, and I already told you why.

Like Shaq said to Kobe, “tell me how my ass tastes.” Enjoy second place the next two years you’re insecurity is showing!!!

Exactly! I hear some PSU fans say that even if we lose this year, we should be proud of our teams success over the last decade. That is ridiculous. If Penn State doesn't win it all this year or next year, and then goes on another big run, it won't mean anything. All that matters is the current year, which is what this board has been saying for the past 10 years. Iowa fans never bring up the past, even when being dominated for 10 years. It is this year that matters only. I'll keep trying, but, I fear they will never learn. Perhaps this is why they continue to root for a team at a school that has no one left from an awful scandal that happened several years ago, even though you guys try to be polite and remind them. It's sad.

Great day of wrestling, since the some matches didnt go our way here is a quick less that 3 minute video of Spencer from earlier this year wrestling the guy he get tomorrow in finals. DAMM he is a blast to watch
I got accused of being a creeper by a couple of dicks for posting Spencer vids. Lol
Thanks for posting! Great shot at being only the fourth four time champion in NCAA HISTORY. I think that's worth being excited about!!

Thanks bro! You are welcome here anytime. At least one reasonable PSU fan tonight.

c9de0699-9b92-4d44-9916-f24ab7c238e4_text_hi.gif

Thanks for coming over and gloating over your participation trophy.

Exactly! I hear some PSU fans say that even if we lose this year, we should be proud of our teams success over the last decade. That is ridiculous. If Penn State doesn't win it all this year or next year, and then goes on another big run, it won't mean anything. All that matters is the current year, which is what this board has been saying for the past 10 years. Iowa fans never bring up the past, even when being dominated for 10 years. It is this year that matters only. I'll keep trying, but, I fear they will never learn. Perhaps this is why they continue to root for a team at a school that has no one left from an awful scandal that happened several years ago, even though you guys try to be polite and remind them. It's sad.

I agree you should be proud of your teams success over the past decade. That’s not easy to pull off, but coming here and being a prick discredits all the great PSU fans.

Remember that when you’re on this board we’re Iowa fans, so yeah shits gonna be one sided have a good night, I wish you good luck on the new name you create when you cross the line.

Feel bad for y'all. Cael knows Terry & Tom are sub-par coaches. He's reloading while you take our scraps.

Yeah congrats on having one meaningful wrestler. And thanks for the best guy on your roster last year, he'll definitely help us. Go ahead and leave the real shit to the big boys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT