ADVERTISEMENT

Matscout tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly sad…. Wouldn’t wish such a thing on my worst enemy.

I’m certain that I would dedicate my life, time, and energy to something much more meaningful and charitable than trolling another teams message board like a jackass child if I suffered such a tragedy…. Each person grieves differently though so if this is what brings happiness to him I support his stunning and brave efforts 100%.

No one earns having a personal tragedy thrown in their face. I don’t know you but I know you’re better than that. That’s a low bar to clear.
If insulting an allegedly real person's allegedly dead kid who has dedicated their entire being to trolling a fan base of a wrestling team is the bar for being a good person, then we've all got a ways to go I'm afraid.

Reactions: acuhawk
Not sure if sarcasm, but that was 100% a calculated plan and decision by the staff. Went exactly to plan except for giving up the NF.
Look at you coming in hot after that match. When Teske was down 10-6 late did you have this post ready to rip?
Gentlemen, giggle all you want but it’s a fact. They wanted Bouzakis off the scale and were very confident about how the match would go and put Brody in a great spot to make the finals.
Hindsight is full of shit
No, I’m just throwing shit against the wall hoping I’m right.
You do that a lot. You disappeared after AJ Ferrari had a meltdown. Why is that? Where do you stand on on him now? Still want him to come to Iowa? 🤣

Nah. Learned of it last evening. Logged in today while watching and saw people slandering Tom and wanted to make sure folks weren’t confused.

They way some of y’all have a hard on for me is adorable.

If insulting an allegedly real person's allegedly dead kid who has dedicated their entire being to trolling a fan base of a wrestling team is the bar for being a good person, then we've all got a ways to go I'm afraid.
The bar for being a good person should be not insulting that person and feeling okay with it. I know that for sure. Who cares that he’s a troll. I’ve said in the past that I dislike his antics, and that I wouldn’t enjoy his company, but bringing up what you did was more than a step too far.

You can dislike a person and tell them as much without making light of their darkest hour. The fact that you’re defending that atrocious insult, tells me that you’ve never suffered significant loss (let alone the loss of a child), or that you’re cold callus and cruel or that you’re to stubborn to admit that you’re wrong about this so you’ve decided to dig in and defend it.

I’ve never had a problem with you as a poster in the past, but I can’t abide someone saying something like that to another human being. Asking for you to be better and delete your mistake is the absolute lowest form of retribution you could give. I hope you see that. I’ve said my piece.

Nah. Learned of it last evening. Logged in today while watching and saw people slandering Tom and wanted to make sure folks weren’t confused.

They way some of y’all have a hard on for me is adorable.
So we're clear, instead of Tom just submitting his roster on time, letting his wrester compete in a legit bracket with legit seeding, he decide to "game" the system and do what he could do to get Teske the matchup he thought was best for him??

The bar for being a good person should be not insulting that person and feeling okay with it. I know that for sure. Who cares that he’s a troll. I’ve said in the past that I dislike his antics, and that I wouldn’t enjoy his company, but bringing up what you did was more than a step too far.

You can dislike a person and tell them as much without making light of their darkest hour. The fact that you’re defending that atrocious insult, tells me that you’ve never suffered significant loss (let alone the loss of a child), or that you’re cold callus and cruel or that you’re to stubborn to admit that you’re wrong about this so you’ve decided to dig in and defend it.

I’ve never had a problem with you as a poster in the past, but I can’t abide someone saying something like that to another human being. Asking for you to be better and delete your mistake is the absolute lowest form of retribution you could give. I hope you see that. I’ve said my piece.
Hes a "broken" man that has been beaten down by the success of PSU wrestling. It is his way of trying to even things up between himself and PSU fans.

So we're clear, instead of Tom just submitting his roster on time, letting his wrester compete in a legit bracket with legit seeding, he decide to "game" the system and do what he could do to get Teske the matchup he thought was best for him??
Other posters have already said that they waited so that Schriever and Teske could wrestle off for the spot. It appears TnT were fine with the consequences of that being that Teske would have the 14 seed if he won, because they liked the matchup with Bouzakis. Not that complicated

It worked. But risky and unnecessary plans have worked it the past. Not sure that means that’s the path to follow going forward. Brody made it work through sheer force of will, but he was thirty seconds away from needing to fight his ass off to qualify when he could have had an easier path.

Credit to Brody for hunting for scoring chances the entire match.
JFC...this is not wrestling genius...the easier path is not to fight the donors for F***s sake. Pretty sure he never lost to CS...Madness...The easier path is to wrestle the better guy. Pretty simple.

What in the f**k is going on here. Must have missed...alot...

Other posters have already said that they waited so that Schriever and Teske could wrestle off for the spot. It appears TnT were fine with the consequences of that being that Teske would have the 14 seed if he won, because they liked the matchup with Bouzakis. Not that complicated

If you had to pick a path for Teske to get to the finals, there wasn't a better one than what he had today with all the studs in the upper bracket. Was it on purpose or was their gamesmanship involved? I dunno but it worked out really well for him in terms for qualifying and had he just settled on getting a TD (twice!), he would have been in the finals.

Reactions: hawk224 and eb05

I don't believe this was intentional, but this argument is a bit rich given the Suriano shenanigans at NCAAs.

Absolutely bizarre how people who follow this program and observe just a little how Tom operates think that was some sort of “whoopsie”. The man is sharp as a tack and constantly looking for an advantage or opportunity.

It was 1000% a calculated plan. I hope someone in the media pokes around it so you can hear for yourselves, but even then people will surely say “well of course he’s saying that now!”

Gobblin text me the night before saying he was picking Teske to beat Bouzakis. I have the text to prove it. Gobblin 1 You 0
Did he text you Tom Brands did it on purpose to get the #14 seed thinking Bouzakis would gas?

Reactions: el dub
Hey Max, let tell you what you just earned. Delete the post and apologize or I'll be sending some information into the First Class Community Credit Union. How's that feel?
First Class Community Credit Union? Lmfao
He's actually a 27 year old punk.

@GoHawks1996 Max, I'm serious. Your going to have bad Monday if you don't delete your post and apologize.
What kind of threat is that? Does anyone ever have a good Monday anyway?

Reactions: Gobblin
Did he text you Tom Brands did it on purpose to get the #14 seed thinking Bouzakis would gas?
No, I received that text. For a guy as soft as you who suffers mental trauma and sees a therapist for having a queer uncle you sure talk reckless.

And while it is flattering, stay off my dick, unless you just can’t help it.

MatScout :”It’s official - The Teske incident will 100% will have someone that earned a bid sitting at home”.

Anyone know what the heck this is supposed to mean?
Actually we are dealing with this exact problem as we speak this morning after Carter left the team and is back in State College, and left a cryptic text about moving on to the next chapter. My feelings are that if he couldn't go, then Barraclaugh should have been given a chance. I'm getting trounced on our board for that take of course, but right now it looks like we're taking only 9 guys to KC, because of it.

Actually we are dealing with this exact problem as we speak this morning after Carter left the team and is back in State College, and left a cryptic text about moving on to the next chapter. My feelings are that if he couldn't go, then Barraclaugh should have been given a chance. I'm getting trounced on our board for that take of course, but right now it looks like we're taking only 9 guys to KC, because of it.
Waaahhhh!! Must be really tough to be in your position. GTFO

Waaahhhh!! Must be really tough to be in your position. GTFO
It's not my position, it's Barraclaugh. He is good enough to make the podium at 174 and this cost him a chance he deserved if Carter couldn't go. Let's say Nelson was eligible, then rolled a knee 2 weeks ago, and let's say Patrick was behind him but blocked because you guys ran Gabe out at 84 and had Mikey at 65...now let's say TnT hold Nelson out, then Nelson just splits and texted he gone etc .. Wouldn't you feel shitty for Kennedy?

Try to find follow my point.

It's not my position, it's Barraclaugh. He is good enough to make the podium at 174 and this cost him a chance he deserved if Carter couldn't go. Let's say Nelson was eligible, then rolled a knee 2 weeks ago, and let's say Patrick was behind him but blocked because you guys ran Gabe out at 84 and had Mikey at 65...now let's say TnT hold Nelson out, then Nelson just splits and texted he gone etc .. Wouldn't you feel shitty for Kennedy?

Try to find follow my point.
No

No, I received that text. For a guy as soft as you who suffers mental trauma and sees a therapist for having a queer uncle you sure talk reckless.

And while it is flattering, stay off my dick, unless you just can’t help it.
You are about as close to an insider as i am. I hear things all the time about the program from my friends in Iowa City. The difference is I don't post them or pretend to be in the loop. Or wait until something unexpected happens then say "I told you so"

You would sell your soul to bring in AJ Ferrari. I'm glad I can see see past a desperate decision like that and see it for what it truly is. Pathetic

• Haha
You are about as close to an insider as i am. I hear things all the time about the program from my friends in Iowa City. The difference is I don't post them or pretend to be in the loop. Or wait until something unexpected happens then say "I told you so"

You would sell your soul to bring in AJ Ferrari. I'm glad I can see see past a desperate decision like that and see it for what it truly is. Pathetic
Okay Sherlock. You are utterly clueless…. And your obsession with me is truly getting creepy. I’m not gay and I’m not gonna screw you dude.

Sell my soho for AJ?? Because I trusted the staff to handle them? You’re reaching for shit that isn’t there, again, because you obsession with me.

Signing off. Give my regards to the Mrs and find a rope to piss up.

And his name is Max? Max whom and how do we know this?

Same twitter/X handle. What he said was completely classless. And Agoodnap has been a complete douche about it here, as he always is. As for JTS, my apologies for your loss. I can’t fathom why you still think that incessant trolling has a purpose.

Reactions: Trapper85
Same twitter/X handle. What he said was completely classless. And Agoodnap has been a complete douche about it here, as he always is. As for JTS, my apologies for your loss. I can’t fathom why you still think that incessant trolling has a purpose.
Thank you. And to answer your question, I dont come here much anymore...compared to the past that is.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT