ADVERTISEMENT

11/30 Update - Cybertruck Delivery Event (Link)

I bought a Model S in 2015 and love it. I have been a Tesla fanboy for years (although not an Elon fanboy).

But seriously . . .

giphy.gif

hey @GOHOX69 you miserable sack of shit, GFY.

LOLOL!

The Cybertruck was revealed a little over a year ago, in late 2019, with a promised production start in 2021. So the company might technically begin production late this year, but wider production and delivery is still expected to take place in 2022, as Musk indicated.

I admire Tesla as a company and what it’s achieved, but the stock is so wildly overvalued it’s insane. Having a P/E of 70 with shrinking/low profit growth makes no sense. I would think the stock needs to go down like 70%, but who could bet against it as its just rips higher for no reason at times.

LOLOL!

The Cybertruck was revealed a little over a year ago, in late 2019, with a promised production start in 2021. So the company might technically begin production late this year, but wider production and delivery is still expected to take place in 2022, as Musk indicated.

Something happened between 2019 and 2021 but I just can’t put my finger on it. It will come to me, just need a minute.

Yes, Covid prevented the introduction and production of new vehicles. There aren’t three model years of the new Tundra on the road.

Comparing an ICE Tundra built on the exact same platform as every other Tundra ever built to the introduction of the Cybertruck tells me just how clueless the general public is about this product. You’ll learn. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Comparing an ICE Tundra built on the exact same platform as every other Tundra ever built to the introduction of the Cybertruck tells me just how clueless the general public is about this product. You’ll learn. 😊
It’s a Hybrid tundra on a brand new platform with different suppliers, a different engine, different frame, different interior, and different body panels all around. They even changed the lug pattern.

But sure…

Tesla-Cybertruck-F150-Raptor.jpg

For size comparisons, here is one recently spotted next to F150 raptor. It was being towed because would not charge.

They have had their hands full supplying the most popular vehicle in the world.

Through Q1

Through August:
But you blamed it on the pandemic earlier, now it’s 2023 sales that prevented engineers from designing the cybertruck? Interesting take/pivot. I also see Toyota posting a couple of vehicles in the top 5. I will leave that math to you for units sold. I’m sure the top 10 only makes the numbers comparison worse.

But you blamed it on the pandemic earlier, now it’s 2023 sales that prevented engineers from designing the cybertruck? Interesting take/pivot. I also see Toyota posting a couple of vehicles in the top 5. I will leave that math to you for units sold. I’m sure the top 10 only makes the numbers comparison worse.

2022 by revenue
2023 by volume

The truck needs cells. They designed and manufactured a new one for it, they were in development.

Scaling:

You done? cuz I can go on busting you up all night.

2022 by revenue
2023 by volume

The truck needs cells. They designed and manufactured a new one for it, they were in development.

Scaling:

You done? cuz I can go on busting you up all night.
You just keep changing your excuse(s). Was it the pandemic, future/current sales, or LOE/NRE associated with development? Busting me up? You can’t even see straight (or recognize a joke) at this point. Was delayed and over budget always the plan?

They have had their hands full supplying the most popular vehicle in the world.

Through Q1

Through August:
Congrats. You guys may catch up to Geeley this year. Going to need more than one single handful of models to catch up with big makers though.

You just keep changing your excuse(s). Was it the pandemic, future/current sales, or LOE/NRE associated with development? Busting me up? You can’t even see straight (or recognize a joke) at this point. Was delayed and over budget always the plan?

Damn. Do you take this many L’s in other threads?

Why make so many shithead comments on something you are so very clearly ignorant about?

Congrats. You guys may catch up to Geeley this year. Going to need more than one single handful of models to catch up with big makers though.

Let’s see these when the truck and third gen are scaled. Tesla doesn’t even have a vehicle that addresses something like 60+% of the worldwide auto market right now. Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Damn. Do you take this many L’s in other threads?

Why make so many shithead comments on something you are so very clearly ignorant about?
Prove it out before you start assigning losses. No real rebuttal and complete avoidance is an L going away. You have been talking them since the early pages of this thread…continues today. Feel free to reread/rehash any of my posts to find any “ignorant” or “shithead” posts. I’ll wait.

My sister’s husband was driving her model 3 and a jacked up truck came up beside him and the driver said ‘your car is a f(aggot)’ luckily he had the right mind and saved the video for later laughs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT