ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCAAs Session IV PBP

I hope Brandon Sorensen lives in the weight room this off season. He's been out-muscled many times this year

Why are we so bad no horrible on bottom? 2 of 4 our best. Gilman is bad underneath and BS is worse. What the heck?

I'm getting some country station at the same time as Wrestling on AM800 and I had been so excited with my new radio.

I am not trolling. I am just shocked how bad we are on bottom. I am shocked at lack of mat and time awareness. And shocked about scouting or not following coaches' strategy. Gilman, Kem and Meyer should have won. I thought BS would lose. Zain is awesome. But we have zero on bottom.

Meyer vs Crutchmeyer for AA
5 X they wrestled.
Meyer is like 1-3 so far and hasn't beaten him in 4 years.
Ironside: "Can't give up the early takedown"
Well, clearly, he's not in on the plan.
45 in and no score

Two thoughts.

1. I would really have liked to been in the PSU room in 2014 when the decision was made to not have Retherford redshirt. He took fifth that year and has been unstoppable since. It was either a very unselfish move by Zain or a very selfish request by Cael. Or a little bit of both? Either way this kid is a freaking beast and I know he has tomorrow night and next year, but he could have been a four timer

2. Did anyone else think when Zain had the leg turk on, when he grabbed Brandon's toe box, that one it was illegal and two could have been stopped with potentially dangerous on Brandon's knee? Not trying to nit pick, just curious what you all thought

I am not trolling. I am just shocked how bad we are on bottom. I am shocked at lack of mat and time awareness. And shocked about scouting or not following coaches' strategy. Gilman, Kem and Meyer should have won. I thought BS would lose. Zain is awesome. But we have zero on bottom.

Nonsense. BS is good on bottom. Zain happens to be one of the best riders of all time.

Meyer dbl wrist lock trying to find 2/1
Foreheads
Crutch doesn't seem to want to stay in the ties
No a lot of action
30 seconds togo
When is Wilcke up?

Your sister is waiting for you to come back to bed.
Who would even think about incest like you just did on a regular basis? Not sure who needs more help, you or TnT after their prized possessions lose and they act like toddlers. Ridiculous behavior for a program once led by a great man like Dan Gable.

Mayes is an interesting sylistic matchup with Zain. I don't think they've every wrestled. I'd like to think he gives Zain problems, but most likely a pin or tech.

Reactions: purescurve
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT