ADVERTISEMENT

5/21 Severe Weather

Over four inches since Sunday in the Cedar Valley. High winds knocked down some trees and there was flash flooding this morning. My music room was close to flooding so I got up on a metal roof (while there was lightning) and removed a little debris that was slowing down the gutter flow. Had to dig some canals by my patio to get the water to flow out. Thus far disaster has been avoided. I’m thankful for that.

Reactions: McLovin32
The Dez Monez area schools, or many of them, are announcing early dismissal as many here predicted.

Be safe, my friends.

Over four inches since Sunday in the Cedar Valley. High winds knocked down some trees and there was flash flooding this morning. My music room was close to flooding so I got up on a metal roof (while there was lightning) and removed a little debris that was slowing down the gutter flow. Had to dig some canals by my patio to get the water to flow out. Thus far disaster has been avoided. I’m thankful for that.

Sounds like a good opportunity to go help the neighbor lady two houses down with some cleanup....

.....you'd probably be able to give her over four inches too (if she would just quit talking ;))

The pussification of America on full display right here for all to see. Pssst....it rains in May....it storms in May.....May is tornado season. Get your asses back to work and quit whining.......those who have jobs anyway! 🤡 Boogie man says, BOO! 🤣

A tornado would help Olewein in the same way that Wendell Moore would help the Twolves vs the Mavs. Hope that clears it up for you.
Well I strongly disagree. Wendell Moore wouldn’t do shit for the wolves.
I take it you must be an olewein huskie alum. What year did you graduate?

Well I strongly disagree. Wendell Moore wouldn’t do shit for the wolves.
I take it you must be an olewein huskie alum. What year did you graduate?
I am not. Everything went over your head on my comment to Mark, which is nothing new. Not surprising coming from someone who probably takes the eucharist on his tongue instead of cupping the hands.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
I am not. Everything went over your head on my comment to Mark, which is nothing new. Not surprising coming from someone who probably takes the eucharist on his tongue instead of cupping the hands.
Oh I get that you were bashing him and I pivoted and asked if you thought a tornado would do oelwein any good.
It appears you must be making stuff up as well as you just brought up shit about the wolves and pretended to know the answer to my question to you.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Iowa Storm Chasing Network saying a PDS Tornado Watch will likely be issued for Eastern Iowa in the next couple hours.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
Iowa Storm Chasing Network saying a PDS Tornado Watch will likely be issued for Eastern Iowa in the next couple hours.

Reactions: McLovin32
Bout to torcon OP's mom's titties
r0p3kL@small.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT