ADVERTISEMENT

57KG Olympic Trials!!! WOW

Kind of like Gabe.
Excellent job pointing out the hypocrisy of Penn State fans over the two situations. Teed off on Gabe for comments he made that were lighter than Carters, but are now going to bat for Carter over his douchebag level comments on how he was gonna end JB’s career.

Now he’s talking ab his shaft having grown is what caused him to move up. He’s somehow more cringe than Bo

Excellent job pointing out the hypocrisy of Penn State fans over the two situations. Teed off on Gabe for comments he made that were lighter than Carters, but are now going to bat for Carter over his douchebag level comments on how he was gonna end JB’s career.

Now he’s talking ab his shaft having grown is what caused him to move up. He’s somehow more cringe than Bo
I called out Gabe for ducking Starocci after calling him overrated and even triggered his dad over it. If you want to call out Starocci ducking JB, I'm fine with it. He didn't exactly choose the path of least resistance by going up to the weight with DT and Brooks in it, but I agree with myself earlier in the year that if you're going to go to that length to publically call someone out, you should at least show up.

He hasn't spent the year getting down to 57. He's just not that big of a person. He doesn't cut much to make 133. But he's a lean dude.

He got banged up, because he got banged up. He wasn't "sucking a bunch of weight" when it happened.

Vito is two inches taller than Yianni. I'm retrospect, he probably should've moved up to 65kg. I agree he'd probably still be too slim though. Just a complete travesty that they've taken away weight classes from the Olympics.

Didnt a bunch of the PSU Trolls bust endlessly on Spencer for losing then Not Finishing the NCAAs ...which he did place 6th at... then we saw Stallrocci wrestle at a tournament shortly after that and get beat then bow out due to injury but they defended his actions to the end... now the Gabe comments are their kick back because Stallrocci once again trash talked and now bumps away from JB ...

Gabe tweeted that he was going to end Carter’s career, then ducked him? I must have missed that lol.
Gabe tweeted that Starocci was overrated and that he was going to beat him and win NCAAs this year, then when the dual rolled around, there was Gabe in street clothes in full duck mode.

Gabe tweeted that Starocci was overrated and that he was going to beat him and win NCAAs this year, then when the dual rolled around, there was Gabe in street clothes in full duck mode.
You just making shit up now? Where did he say he was going to beat him and win NCAAs?

Reactions: eb05
You just making shit up now? Where did he say he was going to beat him and win NCAAs?

C'mon, don't play stupid. You know what Gabe said.

Then, of course, he couldn't cash the check his mouth wrote when the time came.

Reactions: hlstone
The coaches make that decision and he was in Rs year, Gabe wanted to be on the mat. Dont be a fool your entire life, its not a good look!
I can make excuses for ducking, too, if you want. Starocci really wants to be on the mat against JB, but his body just grew too big and his injury makes it difficult to cut weight. Nothing he can do about that, right?

The coaches make that decision and he was in Rs year, Gabe wanted to be on the mat. Dont be a fool your entire life, its not a good look!

Eh. you're making it sound like a duck though.

He had been hurt and then his mom was in the hospital. He hadn't been on the mat for a while just prior to the PSU match.

Reactions: el dub
C'mon, don't play stupid. You know what Gabe said.

Then, of course, he couldn't cash the check his mouth wrote when the time came.
If you think this is the same as someone telling a 7x world gold medalist that he’s gonna end his career and then back out cause his “shaft” grew, I don’t know what to tell you.

Try harder lol.

i can't tell if people really think carter is going up because he's afraid of JB

or becasue of his injury's impact on his ability to cut

some of you guys are so weird

Reactions: wrestlecrazy
so obsessed with finding some kind of hypocrisy that you end up sounding like you know nothing about wrestling

(which i know isn't actually true from reading other comments most of you make)
I believe he knew he was not making 74 kg, with or without the injury.
Still ran his mouth anyway,
He doesn't want anything to do with JB on the mat.

I believe he knew he was not making 74 kg, with or without the injury.
Still ran his mouth anyway,
He doesn't want anything to do with JB on the mat.
same can be said for gabe and star (gabe likely knew the plan was for him to RS)

i agree that both guys came off looking dumb after talking...but its not really a big deal (some guys like to talk)

Didnt a bunch of the PSU Trolls bust endlessly on Spencer for losing then Not Finishing the NCAAs ...which he did place 6th at... then we saw Stallrocci wrestle at a tournament shortly after that and get beat then bow out due to injury but they defended his actions to the end... now the Gabe comments are their kick back because Stallrocci once again trash talked and now bumps away from JB ...
Bump away from Burroughs up to Taylor, Brooks, Zahid and the rest. Doesn't seem like a very smart move.
I would argue Taylor may be the #1 pfp in the world right now.
Not like 74 is a cakewalk either though. Brutal bracket.
Nowhere to hide for Starfish.

Reactions: Trapper85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT