ADVERTISEMENT

8 games remaining - How do the Hawks finish (poll)

WIth 8 games remaining, how does Iowa finish?

• 8-0

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 7-1

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 6-2

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 5-3

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • 4-4

Votes: 41 43.2%
  • 3-5

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • 2-6

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • 1-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0-8

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough to gauge and depends on if we get CJ back and healthy.

I don't think there is a team they can't beat even without CJ but they could also lose to them all.

Went with 4-4

Reactions: Buffalo43
Tough to gauge and depends on if we get CJ back and healthy.

I don't think there is a team they can't beat even without CJ but they could also lose to them all.

Went with 4-4
I would be surprised if CJ plays before the NCAA tournament.....if then.

4-4. Iowa will win at Indiana and beat Rutgers. I do think MSU trips them in East Lansing (and I predict Fran gets a T :), and they lose at Wisconsin, win at home vs. PSU, then lose at OSU and UM, and beat Wiscy at home.

Are we positive we just play 8 games? Wondering if the Nebby game is basically gone at this point.

If this is true, we will not make the NCAA tournament. 15 wins will not get a team into the dance, especially one with zero quality wins(Purdue and @Rutgers would be our best wins if the other two are Rutgers and Penn St at home)

Im not sure 3-5 would do it

I’m as negative as I’ve felt in a while but even I’m saying 4-4. We have the player of the year and some others that can get hot from outside. I also think Fran will wake up and play the bench more but alas, I thought that after MSU too.

I said 6-2 but if they really all look in the mirror today , players and coaches the only real answer is to go 8-0. Not lose another game as a team. If you’re tired go sit out on your own. You’re replacement will do what’s necessary to win.

Are we positive we just play 8 games? Wondering if the Nebby game is basically gone at this point.
I believe that they are still planning to reschedule it. If so, that should be another win.

Really, with CJ, they could run the table if he is healthy. otherwise anywhere from 3-6 to 7-2. But the rotations have to get better.

Some of you are overreacting - there’s about 0% chance we miss the tournament at this point barring a complete collapse. We may drop to the dreaded 5 seed range but that’s about worst case IMO.

Some of you are overreacting - there’s about 0% chance we miss the tournament at this point barring a complete collapse. We may drop to the dreaded 5 seed range but that’s about worst case IMO.
I agree. Think we figure it out and win on Sunday.
Just saying if we do go 2-6 it will be hard for the committee to put in a 15-11 team in the Dance with few quality wins.

Yes and we will lose to another big ten team in round 2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT