ADVERTISEMENT

A Ferrari Question

sabula

HR All-American
Oct 24, 2001
Man I do not really need to start another Ferrari thread. But I can't wade through the pages and pages and pages in all these other threads. So status on the three Ferraris. Anthony has decommitted. Does that mean he's no longer considering the Hawkeyes? Angelo is coming in shortly for a weekend visit. I assume that means he still considering the Hawkeyes? AJ is the wild card and I think most people agree will never see a college campus again. Is that even close to what it is?

I think Anthony is going to be a Hawk that's why Chittum left for Iowa Thtate. (lisp).

The other thread has 303K views and 2K messages I'm not digging through all that sh*t either.

0522f883-a186-4466-a663-08168faa1b17_text.gif

I think Anthony is going to be a Hawk that's why Chittum left for Iowa Thtate. (lisp).

The other thread has 303K views and 2K messages I'm not digging through all that sh*t either.
I'm doubting it. Already been said he didn't pass admissions plus the whole team revolt thing. He didn't change his socials for the fun of it.

Don’t get why they don’t tell him “No thank you.”

I posted on here months ago the whole family is a cancer on a program and we should avoid them all.
So now that chittum is gone for good, we should tell him we don’t want him???? At this point we need to be all in on the Ferrari plan and pray for the best. If he doesn’t get accepted, or if they all decide to go to Rutgers, then it will be loose loose, and we will be sitting here with our dick’s in our hands. I just hope we know where we stand with Angelo with in a few weeks from his visit. We know he can take ISU off his list, since chittum and his dad are dictating who they are allowed to bring now. Angelo was the one we really wanted to begin with anyway

• Sad
Reactions: ping72
Sorry but that Picture makes him look like Ivan Drago from Rocky 4... Lets hope he has the same intensity as Drago...... and they stated in the other 200lbs of $hit post that Anthony is taking some summer courses to meet admission standards for this fall but wouldnt be eligible until 2nd semester.

What was the last family to draw so much hype as multiple brothers being such high touted recruits? I know Iowas had their share of brothers wrestling.
And yes the Ferraris are what they are off the mat but on the mat that family can wrestle.

Reactions: Bobhaywood
I hope tickets are available, I will be first inline to take a good set off someone’s hands and I will be flying/driving in from the east coast to get there mind you.
Grip I have 6 seats and alot of seniority….my seats are stacked in two rows on the aisle…. 4 in 18 two in 17…… I’m going to try and get the other two in 17 to get the block this year

not sure if you meant you wanted season tix or occasional but if you ever want a ticket let me know brother…… great seats

Grip I have 6 seats and alot of seniority….my seats are stacked in two rows on the aisle…. 4 in 18 two in 17…… I’m going to try and get the other two in 17 to get the block this year

not sure if you meant you wanted season tix or occasional but if you ever want a ticket let me know brother…… great seats
This would be awesome, I would love to take you up on that. I absolutely do want season tickets. I was hoping to buy them in about 3 years when I’m retiring Just because I will have plenty of time for the traveling. I also would like to get some fishing/hunting in while I’m in the area.
I’m planing on getting to Iowa city at least once or twice for 2024 season. If the season tickets do not sell out I would buy them earlier though.

This would be awesome, I would love to take you up on that. I absolutely do want season tickets. I was hoping to buy them in about 3 years when I’m retiring Just because I will have plenty of time for the traveling. I also would like to get some fishing/hunting in while I’m in the area.
I’m planing on getting to Iowa city at least once or twice for 2024 season. If the season tickets do not sell out I would buy them earlier though.
I buy these seats and a couple buddies buy a couple from me….. I’ve been eyeing that other two and am going to check into getting them….. We’ll always have seats if you want to come out

Reactions: Grip220
So now that chittum is gone for good, we should tell him we don’t want him???? At this point we need to be all in on the Ferrari plan and pray for the best. If he doesn’t get accepted, or if they all decide to go to Rutgers, then it will be loose loose, and we will be sitting here with our dick’s in our hands. I just hope we know where we stand with Angelo with in a few weeks from his visit. We know he can take ISU off his list, since chittum and his dad are dictating who they are allowed to bring now. Angelo was the one we really wanted to begin with anyway
So we should be glad or at. least ok that Chittum is gone and we don’t have to deal with his dad but we need to be all in on the Ferrari ”plan” and that family baggage. No hypocrisy there.

Yes. Absolutely.

In order of best to worst for the Hawkeye wrestling program:

1) Chittum
2) None of them
3) Chittum & any Ferrari
4) any Ferrari

I want to fly in when Grip comes to town.

So we should be glad or at. least ok that Chittum is gone and we don’t have to deal with his dad but we need to be all in on the Ferrari ”plan” and that family baggage. No hypocrisy there.
Where in the hell did I say I’m glad chittum is gone?? This is like talking to my wife. Point is, if we lost someone we hated to lose because we may get a Ferrari or two, then we better land the Ferrari’s or we lost chittum for nothing. I said pray it works out if them come here, and everyone doesn’t have to jump on their bandwagon, but give them a chance to **** up before throwing them under the bus. I listed to the flo podcast take on this, and like me, they all thought it was strange Chittum didn’t sign with us last year when he could have. I think most athletes sign with the team then take a gray shirt. Shows he really wasn’t as committed to us as we thought, and could do another flip without wasting his one free portal transfer without sitting out. If he finishes 1st or second next year, look for him to hit transfer portal to PSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT